Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

comedown

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
urrrrgh i feel really rough today my hands are really hot and im really tired and my mouth is really dry and my nose is really blocked.

i snorted some pills last nite have you ever tried that ? i have before but usually after i had already dropped last night was just snorting them and it was weird it made my nose feel like it was buzzing.

usually im ok on comedowns but today i feel really down what can i do to cheer myself up?

anybody else feeling the result of a heavy night ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Caryy on partying.... its bank hol!
    aaah dunno how hardcore im feeling .. im out tomorrow again but tonite i mite have a quiet 1
    Feeling the result of a heavy weekend. Club, party, park (with drink and drugs!), home to get changed, club, home to get changed, work, now.

The trick to snorting pills is make sure the power is very fine and do it slowly. Don't hoover it up the way people do coke in the movies, it will burn a hole in your head.

As for the comedown, valium or similar is always good. Aside from that, curtains closed, decent music and bed. Not much else can be done I'm afraid D:
    Get some Food and Sleep.

I always used to find snorting pills made the comedown a lot worse, extra dirty as well!
    If pills where for snorting they'd come in powder form. It fucks up your nose and only gives you a short rush. Better off dropping them.

A nice wee spliff and a tin always goes down well on a comedown.

I'm not even that hungover, looks like I got away with it this weekend. :thumb:
    Snorting pills is sick, but everyone does it from time to time. I've been on a comedown/hangover every day since thursday night and now I'm really knackered. Phat MC Convention last night though.:thumb: