Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

alternative meet

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katchika wrote: »
    I'm not against recreational drug use but I do think it's a bad idea to go to a city you don't know, with people you don't *really* know, to take drugs. What if something goes wrong?

It's best to try things with people you know you can trust to look after you and get you home, in my opinion.

I see your point but its not exactly some thing I haven't done before ..

I will have some one with me who I do know and I can take care of myself well most of the time even though im younger ..

i have been to varies clubs in different cities before with just a few friends and got off my head with people i don't know ..
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

You can get from Brighton - Birmingham by just changing once at Watford, that would be easier than going through London if your carrying loads of stuff mate.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote: »
    I thought u were 19 20

:sour: Does that mean I'm immature! :lol: Yeah I look about 19/20 actually.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    lipsy wrote: »
    :sour: Does that mean I'm immature! :lol: Yeah I look about 19/20 actually.

Just remember seeing your pic a while back in the photo thread, would say you look 20. Obviously not a bad thing.

Hey im 20 and im not immature :lol:
  • Options
    whats all this 'oh its such a bad idea going.. what if something goes wrong' .. i wouldn't walk past a randomer on the street if there was something wrong with him nevermind someone i half know from some message board so i don't see the big issue? unless you're all selfish bastards and im the only good samaratian :angel:

as for anyone complaining about it being a trek, at least you live on the fuckin mainland!
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    whats all this 'oh its such a bad idea going.. what if something goes wrong' .. i wouldn't walk past a randomer on the street if there was something wrong with him nevermind someone i half know from some message board so i don't see the big issue? unless you're all selfish bastards and im the only good samaratian :angel:

as for anyone complaining about it being a trek, at least you live on the fuckin mainland!

So are you going then or what puddin face?

August seems like ages away so I'll decide nearer the time based on who is going that I like divided by the number of people going that I don't like :razz:
  • Options
    id definitely consider it if turlough and/or shogun are up for it .. and yea august is ages away so plenty of time to get it all sorted

it would be some craic :thumb:
  • Options
    So are you going then or what puddin face?

August seems like ages away so I'll decide nearer the time based on who is going that I like divided by the number of people going that I don't like :razz:

Way to make people paranoid :p
  • Options

August IS a long time away .. I will probably see nearer the time but so far i am up for it

As for people i like/ dislike .. I don't really dislike anybody I think a few people seem a bit odd and maybe a bit stuck up but most people like Pill'ed and Deecepoole seem spot on and a bit of a laugh
  • Options

i want the cheapest route im not fussed if it takes longer as long as i have my iPod i will be fine

:yes:
    I'm gonna take a bus from Brighton I think, or maybe London depending. Really cheap return
  • Options
    How many rooms you'll reckon we need, and what sort of money do you think we will have to pay individually for the hotel?

We'll have to decide who's sharing rooms soon ;)
  • Options
    id happily roam the streets all weekend but unfortunately cant be doin that if theres girls!

and yea get more info on prices etc of places and remember to keep places hush hush!
  • Options
    I don't know if I want to come now.

I can't be arsed worrying all night if people like me or not tbh.
  • Options
    id happily roam the streets all weekend but unfortunately cant be doin that if theres girls!

and yea get more info on prices etc of places and remember to keep places hush hush!

yep we need to do all the planning on the shade via msn or pm or something because it has occurred (is that how you spell it?) to me that any one can look on here ! in fact when i was on here earlier at work (i get bored :blush: ) it was like, 250 viewing and 30 members online .. so thats like 250 random people ! ... anyway ...
  • Options
    How many rooms you'll reckon we need, and what sort of money do you think we will have to pay individually for the hotel?

Ohh can I guess who you want to share a room with?
  • Options

Don't be so paranoid ! Who gives a shit if lipsy or whoever likes you or not?

I think you seem nice and can't see why anybody would have a problem
  • Options
    I may go to this... Birmingham isnt difficult to get too from Aylesbury and im going to be bored with most of drinking buddies away over the summer.

There would be good lash and banter.
  • Options

I don't mind the price under 40 a nite each would be ideal ..

Yep then we'll have to sort out rooms ...

I never end up in the room im supposed to any way
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    I may go to this... Birmingham isnt difficult to get too from Aylesbury and im going to be bored with most of drinking buddies away over the summer.

There would be good lash and banter.

Do it ! Shall i add your name to the list?
  • Options

yea wind your neck in who gives a fuck!
  • Options
    Do it ! Shall i add your name to the list?

Aye. So people can judge and assess me But they dont need to really because am great. Hotelling sounds interesting, who wants me :D

(to room share, you filths)
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Ohh can I guess who you want to share a room with?

Go for it.

What was I gonna say?
    Fuck, I've actually forgotten lol, I'll come back later.

Edited to say...

I've remembered now, people we should get eachother's msn's so we can discuss places more privately. We could have one giant group chat. I've already got Lacy, deceelpool, z's and hanhans msn's.
  • Options
    yea wind your neck in who gives a fuck!

I'll give a fuck on the night :p
  • Options
    Go for it.

What was I gonna say?
    Fuck, I've actually forgotten lol, I'll come back later.

Edited to say...

I've remembered now, people we should get eachother's msn's so we can discuss places more privately. We could have one giant group chat. I've already got Lacy, deceelpool, z's and hanhans msn's.

You are truely wise. :thumb:

I've added mine too my profile but it wont stay there for long so do it today if you want it. I have to remain annomous!
  • Options
    I have goodfellas msn and z is adding me ..

ask me if you need it, big group chat is a good idea i think
  • Options
    If anyone wants my msn, PM me.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    You are truely wise. :thumb:

I've added mine too my profile.

ditto
  • Options
    As for sharing rooms, I don't care as long as they're fun. They either have to want to stay up doing drugs or drinking with me, or stay up having sex with me. NO sleeping at night in my room! lol
  • Options
    As for sharing rooms, I don't care as long as they're fun. They either have to want to stay up doing drugs or drinking with me, or stay up having sex with me. NO sleeping at night in my room! lol

you're on :flirt:
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    you're on :flirt:

x3 :naughty: