Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Please Help Asap. I Am Very Worried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i Knw This May Seem Really Silly But I Am Very Worried And Do No Know What To Do, Basically I Slept With Ma Boyfriend On The 20th Of March And I Then Started My Period On The 24th March However This Month I Have Not Yet Had One I Am Almost A Week Late. Does That Mean I Am Pregnant. He Used A Condom And I Am On The Pill. Please Help.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Unless you dip me in your piss then i can't tell you if your pregnant or not. Are they usually regular?
    You should be fine but it might be worth taking a test just incase cos there are exceptions but if you're on the pill and he used a condom you should be alright
    Lacy wrote: »
    Unless you dip me in your piss then i can't tell you if your pregnant or not. Are they usually regular?

LMAO - Your a case Lacy.

Very unlikely if you used a condom and your on the pill.
    There are loads of reasons for a missed period other than being pregnant. Assuming the condom hadn't split, it's extremely unlikely for you to be pregnant.
    Sofie wrote: »
    There are loads of reasons for a missed period other than being pregnant. Assuming the condom hadn't split, it's extremely unlikely for you to be pregnant.

:yes:
    stress, changes in diet, - loads of things can mess up your cycle. if you use a condom as well as being on the pill i would put money on the fact you are not pregnant. if you are so worried about it buy a pregnancy test and get it done.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    otter wrote: »
    :yes:
    stress, changes in diet, - loads of things can mess up your cycle. if you use a condom as well as being on the pill i would put money on the fact you are not pregnant. if you are so worried about it buy a pregnancy test and get it done.

:yes: this article on missed periods (although yours may well turn up any day ;) ) could give you some clues as to what's going on with your cycle.
    lucky88 wrote: »
    i Knw This May Seem Really Silly But I Am Very Worried And Do No Know What To Do, Basically I Slept With Ma Boyfriend On The 20th Of March And I Then Started My Period On The 24th March However This Month I Have Not Yet Had One I Am Almost A Week Late. Does That Mean I Am Pregnant. He Used A Condom And I Am On The Pill. Please Help.

I think the best will be to have a pregnancy test done but with allthe precautions that you've taken, the chances that you are pregnant are very less.
    lucky88 wrote: »
    I Think You'll Be Fine, But You Should Take A Test To Be Sure,

Also You Do Not Need To Start Every Word With A Captial Letter
    I think it started every word with a capital letter because she tried to type it all in capitals, and thesite automatically changes any post that is entirely in capitals to just the first letter of each word in a capital letter.
    If you are on the pill, and he used a condom, and you have had your period since, and are still really stressed about being prgnant, I think you might not really be ready for the responsibilities of having sex- maybe? I mean, you took all the regular precautions and are still worried, are you worried about sex in general? do you want to be having sex?
    katralla wrote: »
    If you are on the pill, and he used a condom, and you have had your period since, and are still really stressed about being prgnant, I think you might not really be ready for the responsibilities of having sex- maybe? I mean, you took all the regular precautions and are still worried, are you worried about sex in general? do you want to be having sex?

Yeah, I was gonna say something similiar...I mean to be on the pill AND use a condom the chances of you being pregnant is really really low, and if you're worrying about it all the time then your period might be late every month!
    I think it started every word with a capital letter because she tried to type it all in capitals, and thesite automatically changes any post that is entirely in capitals to just the first letter of each word in a capital letter.

REALLY?
    Yeah, I was gonna say something similiar...I mean to be on the pill AND use a condom the chances of you being pregnant is really really low, and if you're worrying about it all the time then your period might be late every month!

I used to be like that when I was younger. It cuts down the chances of getting pregnant to virtually nothing AND protects against STDs. It might seem excessive but it does make good sense ... to me anyway.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    REALLY?
    You quoted though, and there are lowercase letters in your post because of it. Now stop making me derail the thread!!
    Let Me See ...
    Hahahaha
    fank u every1 that posted a reply i think i was just being over paranoid because it was my first time, even though i am 18. anywa i had a pregnancy test done and it ws negative :). bt i still aint come on yet doctors said its because i changd to a different pill it will change my due date etc. thank u for ur replie thou every1.x