Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Find me trainers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone help me find these trainers for cheaper? I don't mind the price, but the delivery is £7 which is an utter rip-off. But as far as I can tell, this is the only shop in the world that sells them in this colour.

ETA: Oh, and if you can't help me out, at least comment on them, so my thread stays at the top. Mwuahahahahaha!!!

Comments

• Options
    I dont nomally like k-swiss stuff but those are rather nifty arent they....:chin:
  • Options
    Since you want a comment; ew, K-Swiss :razz:

Had a quick look for you though and I can't find them anywhere. Had this same problem with a pair of Diesel trainers in a particular colour myself a few months ago :/
  • Options
    i know schuh do a load of k-swiss stuff, in their bigger stores you may find them, or even ask if they can order them in?

i struggled to find my Adicolor Staten island in my size and reverted to buying from the internet, altho i dont like doing it cos i like to try them on.

Cool kicks tho man!
  • Options
    Those are awful. Have you tried asking at shops who normally sell K-Swiss trainers?