Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Research indicates that Cannabis disrupts brain centre

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's what happens with media reporting of science. You'll need to go the original research paper if you want accurate info.
  • Options
    i'll pass on that one!

pity the BBC still report with an agenda even though they claim they're unbiased and independant.
  • Options
    Doesn't read like it has an agenda to me. :confused:
  • Options
    an anti drugs agenda, it could've been worded so differently.
  • Options
    Doesn't read like that to me. Just reads like the usual media simplification of science. Like it or not, cannabis can cause mental health problems for some people. I don't see the problem in reporting on that.
  • Options
    fair enough, good for you.
  • Options
    I myself never used to suffer uneeded thoughts from smoking weed. Just one time I thought of a bad situation whilst stoned. It got me so worked up, and now everytime if i get the slightest bad feeling ill get paranoid! Paranoia is such a bad feeling. I've cut down tremendously now, I used to smoke 20 bags to myself within a few hours every day, these days, it just fucks with my head so much, I'd never ever smoke alone again. It leaves too much attention to yourself and possible bad feelings.

I'll either only smoke it when im drunk or when I feel theres not a real suffocating problem within my life. Smoking weed when times are tough is a definite no no for me, it makes you feel 10x's worse.