Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Brum and Mackems Promoted...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ex-United players are teh win!!!>>!!!1

Story
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Fair play to Keano, really turned that team around.

Could you imagine them being down at half time and having to go face him in the dressing room? Would make any team wanna win all the time!
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Fair play to Keano, really turned that team around.

Could you imagine them being down at half time and having to go face him in the dressing room? Would make any team wanna win all the time!

Apparently he's not even that loud or angry towards the players, but he does do stuff like kick over tactic boards!

Fair play to Keano. Birmingham were always likely to get back up but noone expected it of Sunderland after their start.

I think the graph on this article shows just how much he turned it around!
  • Options
    Well done to them. Gotta say, I'm worried that if we don't get investment, not only will all the teams currently in the Premiership have way more to spend than us, but all the teams getting promoted will too. I just hope the Sam Allardyce + loads of cash, dream-team rumours are true. Don't get me wrong, I like Stuart Pearce, but Big Sam is just in a different league to pretty much every other manager outside of the top 4. I reckon him plus loadsa money = :yippe:

Can anyone see a Mark Hughes vs. Roy Keane showdown to take over from Fergie when he leaves?
  • Options
    Fantastic news :yeees: