Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Painful orgasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I come I find I am in pain when my gf is on top. She tend to rock back and forth which is fine if not very stimulating but when I come I go all sensitive and its painful when she moves and i don't get that rush of satisfaction or pleasure, I've just come. Any ideas why?

Comments

• Options
    Dunno mate, but ive had that before as well in the past, just happened occasionally
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    When I come I find I am in pain when my gf is on top. She tend to rock back and forth which is fine if not very stimulating but when I come I go all sensitive and its painful when she moves and i don't get that rush of satisfaction or pleasure, I've just come. Any ideas why?

Do you actually mean its painful or more of a discomfort? If i have just cum i don't like to carry on at all, you loose the mood and well...... to me my soldier feels sensitive, not sure if everyone gets it but i know alot of people that are the same.
  • Options
    i tend to only get that after the second or third go usualy after i come the first time i can keep going.