Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

again

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To be honest my love, I'd report him for harrassment. It simply isn't acceptable for him to behave in that way towards you, and as you are so much younger you will understandably have a tough time standing up to him. It's good that other people are aware, but I think you should try and make a point of making a bit of a fuss. The same kind of thing happened when I was at school- a technician had a bit of a thing for a couple of the girls and it later emerged that he was having sex with her. She was 15. Obviously you're not underage and you're not about to have sex with this guy- but she was in a similar situation to you in that the attention he was lavishing on her was equally unwelcome. Don't let him make you feel like a victim sweetie.
    if you find that you cannot bring yourself to complain to your head of course (or whoever you need to complain to) you could write a letter and hand it to them instead. or perhaps even have it delivered.
    Just an update. I couldn't see my tutor yesterday because she was off but texted her to ask if I can see her tomorrow morning as it's quite urgent. The lady who gives me lifts in came with me because she was a witness to what this guy has been saying and also she's just lovely and supportive :)

Told my tutor everything, was really nervous and shaking a bit. She was quite shocked but then not shocked if that makes sense? She hadn't picked up on anything other than that this guy has strange mood swings. It was ironic because she actually turned out to be the Harassment person at that college which was handy.

Anyway she wrote everything we said down and gave me stages to handle it I suppose. If I feel uncomfortable then I put my hand up (as a sort of barrier) and say something like 'I dont know the answer to that question, ask someone else'. If that doesnt work and he says something creepy then say 'Don't say those things to me. They make me feel uncomfortable'. If he goes off on one and persists then go back to my tutor where she can take it further. She said I can ring her at any time because I have her mobile number and to keep her updated and she will be keeping an eye out.

She told me to try not to be afraid of him and to just think of him as a sad and lonely man. As far as the him following me to university thing goes..if it carries on there to report it because they have harassment officers there and if he decides to live there not to open my door to him. Think the message she was trying to give is that not to let him spoil my time in education because what he's doing is not acceptable.
    I think that's a sensible solution. Of course they can't have him arrested and punished with 10 whip-cracks, since he is not doing anything illegal. I think it's good that they want to treat everyone fair and give him a chance to shut the fuck up about it and learn his lesson.

Oh, btw. have you seen the movie "Nightmare Stalkers" with this one chick in school and that creepy guy and everything was acceptable until she went to peach on him and he went mental broke into her house to re-arrange the furniture and draw hearts of his blood on the walls?

Oh sorry, that doesn't belong here.

good luck with that stuff, rachael.
    haha oh goddddddddd dont scare me!! thanks matt
    Well done for being proactive about it Rachael... you have definately done the right thing.

I had someone I could only describe as a stalker about 6 years ago... unwanted attention agogo... he used to send me very freaky texts about me being the perfect woman etc.

Things then came to a head when he produced pictures of me (which he had posession of legitimately) but he had photoshopped them with me with fairy wings and on a pedestal etc - extremely scary stuff!

He was given a good talking to by a mutual aquaintance and although I had the odd text from him after that I didn't hear much more...

He bought me a Lindt bunny for Easter during all of this and since then I have never been able to bring myself to eat one... yuk!
    Eeek! I dont blame you. Really hope this guy doesn't turn out to be a nutter. Found out today that he texted this lady to say he wouldn't be in Thursday probably either (the day when the entire class know when I wont be in) due to a 'twisted ankle'..my tutor thinks its because I'm not going in :rolleyes:
    perhaps you aught to tell your class you wont be there another week too, but go in anyways to have a day without him!

hope it gets sorted soon, it's good you've spoken to someone now, it should be sorted soon I hope :)
    Replicant wrote: »
    perhaps you aught to tell your class you wont be there another week too, but go in anyways to have a day without him!

hope it gets sorted soon, it's good you've spoken to someone now, it should be sorted soon I hope :)

had a day without him on monday :) was so relieved, thanks