Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

whats wrong with me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the past few days i have felt really anxious and weird within myself, i feel horrible when i have to leave the house and have cancelled on friends for last few days cos i just dont feel like doing anything (which has annoyed my friends and made me feel even worse) its got to the point where leaving the house even to go the shop is too much of an effort.

I've tryed to snap myself out of it but i just cant, im not been lazy or anything but i just cant seem to motivate myself to go outside. I've had this before and i got so anxious i couldnt leave the house for over a week but then it just went away, Has anyone else ever had this and if so what helps.

Sorry for the rant, and thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sometimes i get spells of anxiety where i just dont know what is wrong and feel all agitated inside and it goes away. hell knows what it is. im quite an anxious person any way but mostly i know why but sometimes not.
    i know this does not answer your question but you are not alone. if it get s too much go and see your doc, dont let it get out of x
    ?
    a

?
    quote: sometimes i get spells of anxiety where i just dont know what is wrong and feel all agitated inside and it goes away. hell knows what it is.

thanks wee wuman, do you mind if i ask how long does it usually last with you?
    I think you will be fine. If it has happened before and went away then it will most probably go away again. Don't stress yourself out over it, I know that is difficult, especially if you feel agitated, but just go relax, listen to music, have a rest, go for walk if you can, and don't worry about your mates, just do what is right for you, usually works for me! Give yourself time to gather your thoughts and let out your emotions. You will feel loads better afterwards, even if it means just being alone for a few days. we all need some alone time.