Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Mourinho & Ronaldo have a spat...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6598375.stm

The run in to this season could get really amusing with the war of words! Can anyone see Mourinho doing a Keegan and crying his eyes out?! "I would love it...." :lol:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mourinho has really come across as a complete dick recently.
    Regardless of whther its true or not - saying things like that makes him look a right prick.
    Renzo wrote: »
    "Recently"? ;)
    Aladdin wrote: »
    "Recently"? ;)

Even more so. :thumb:
    He's losing it!

I couldn't believe it when he started whinging about that hand ball 'penalty' the other night. It was a mile outside the box!

I see Chelsea are looking to appoint a director of football - perhaps Mourinho is starting to feel a bit undermined, unnoticed and unloved, hence the sporadic outbursts.
    http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=464014&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=&title=Jose+hits+back+at+Ronaldo&channel=&

Now he accuses Ronaldo of immaturity and lacking respect. Oh the irony.

I think he's really lost it after the weekend. Did anyone hear about the score notification thing on the big screen at Stamford Bridge? Everton went 1-0 up and they put it on the big screen, whole stadium cheering, 2-0 up, even louder cheering, then Bolton equalised against Chelsea about the same time United pulled one back to make it 2-1. Then United equalised and it showed 2-2. Disgruntled murmurs around the stadium. Then the big screen was turned off! Surely the players must have known what was going on by the crowds reaction? Not the best of decisions by the men upstairs at Chelsea. :lol:
    Renzo wrote: »

Probably because he is a complete dick.

There's just no contest between him and Ferguson.

There's just no contest between him and Ferguson.

Maybe this is why Mourinho seems to have trained his sights on Ronaldo rather than Ferguson.

He'll lose in any mindgames battle with Ferguson, just like Keegan and Wenger before him, so he's picked an easier target. Who better to direct criticism at than one of the only people in the country who could stake a claim to being more disliked than Mourinho himself?

Mourinho's comments stench of no class or dignity. Particularly the things about Ronaldo having a poor childhood and no education. Seems like a snide insult on Ronaldo's family, which he knows would really get to him. I wonder how low Mourinho can sink.