Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend !

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't get paid 'til Monday so taking it kinda easy. Heading to the Cathouse this eve then back to a cocaine fuelled Motley Crue-esque party D:
    AHAHAHA, I am going to ABC tonight. I got a terrible haircut which looks like Rod Stewart's mod rocker 'do. It's SO shameful. I look like such a fanny. Ah weel, I have persuaded it into a mini ponytail which will be my signature look until it gorws a wee bit longer, like.

I will go and dance to indie and electro and not come home until about 2pm tomorrow afternoon. Yaldy.
    Post pictures of it Becky!!!!!!!! It can't be as bad as my fringe disasters!

I will in about an hour, I'm currently making up my face to take the attention away from my Noel Fielding barnet. HAHAH. At least it's still red!

Anyways, shall post pics in an hour or sooooo! :razz:
    1983 wrote: »
    AHAHAHA, I am going to ABC tonight. I got a terrible haircut which looks like Rod Stewart's mod rocker 'do. It's SO shameful. I look like such a fanny. Ah weel, I have persuaded it into a mini ponytail which will be my signature look until it gorws a wee bit longer, like.

I will go and dance to indie and electro and not come home until about 2pm tomorrow afternoon. Yaldy.

Come to Catty instead and dance to generic rock, slight indie, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, classic rock and industrial! Hurrah!

HAHAHA. IT'S MEANT TO LOOK LIKE THIS.

42375816richienicole144eh1.jpg

But it looks like this, observe my chuffed face.

gayhurrif1.gif

And my even more pleased face.

gayhurr2ca7.gif

Oh well, I'm off to get drunk.

Bye bye.

x
    omg becky. I think your outfit is more concerning actually.
    I had a can of beer and watched TV tonight. I know how to have a good time.
    Ive had about 7 mitzis...bottle of buckfast,4 or so pints and just having a good time....nothing wrong with that is there!?
    Shogun wrote: »
    Ive had about 7 mitzis...bottle of buckfast,4 or so pints and just having a good time....nothing wrong with that is there!?

Aside from the Buckfast, naw :razz:
    Shogun wrote: »
    Ive had about 7 mitzis

Ahh...good memories.
    Haha a memory of last night just came rushing back; walking into McDonalds all "Ehh I'll have a super deluxe quadruple combo... just fries. And eh, extra-value king-size quarter-pounder supersize... ketchup?"
    lipsy wrote: »
    oh man i've got the butterflies!!! :hyper: i always get them before a night out hehe. i live for my night outs :D

I love that feeling!

I'm going out tonight, just trying to decide what to wear. :hyper:
    I've decided to go out tonight, I know I shouldn't really, but meh, fuck it.
    I've decided to go out tonight, I know I shouldn't really, but meh, fuck it.

You cant work all the time. Gopher it. :thumb:
    I'm just hoooome, and my hair's not that bad. And my outfit was lush, thanking you! Everyone was giving compliments! :razz:

And I pulled a nice young maaaaaan who I'm seeing again tonight, hiyaaaaaa!
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Haha a memory of last night just came rushing back; walking into McDonalds all "Ehh I'll have a super deluxe quadruple combo... just fries. And eh, extra-value king-size quarter-pounder supersize... ketchup?"

Hahah, noice.
    Yesterday went out for a boozy lunch with my best mates, and did a run to check my mates mum was OK :) Then went out for another boozy meal last night.

Been at work this morning, and dossing all afternoon. Going out late tonight, bit of a boogie. Not drinking much more though, can't handle it.

Tomorrow... probably sod all. Mum and Dad are going away in the evening so I'll say bye tot ehm and get ready for my week to myself :)
    I just got home, perky as anything considering I'd been out partying since last night!

Was wicked. As usual the Q to get in was really long and so was the guestlist Q. But I waltz up to the front, kiss a few cheeks and I'm in for free totally Q jumping :D It happens every time but I still feel really chuffed!
    WOOPAWOOPAWAPAPAPAPA!

I've been drinking all week and plan to get happily wasted tonight too. Love student loans! :D
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Love student loans! :D
    :D Me too mate! Went out tuesday, wednesday and thursday. Only got 2 hours of drunken sleep on thrusday night though and i was in uni all day friday so i slept for most of last night and today.
    Feel fresh and ready to party again now so its gonna be another mad one tonight! :hyper:
    Was invited to a beer drinking night with ATCOs last night. Woohoo, lots and lots of free alcohol! After a terrible Friday I thought 'fuck this' and despite having work this morning I went anyway and got hammered. Managed to get home before throwing up, ahahah. Not pleasant and not something I plan to repeat. I prefer to have the stomach to dance. ;)

Tonight I've been invited to a chocolate Fondu at my friend's place and we're going to watch something while chilling. :D

I've finished writing my strips for Monday so I can focus on the final preparations tomorrow and continue having a completely guilt-free Saturday. Sunday will be stables, drawing a chart many times, sleeping, hanging online, etc.
    Fucked it. Urghh
    I'd love to dance now, but at the same time I crave some sleep.

Since I'm in bed already I suspect sleep will win. Exciting.
    i'm thinki maybe just mayube i shudnt have gone out :?
    Hate gettin in this time of the morning, feel like shit for the rest of the day.
    A few drinks turned into me not remembering half the night. My housemates are bitching about me for some reason.
    Renzo wrote: »
    A few drinks turned into me not remembering half the night. My housemates are bitching about me for some reason.

How do you know? I wouldn't worry, it just shows that it was a good night :D

I got sunburned a bit yesterday :( And spent too long in the pub. Then had curry, hurray!
    How do you know? I wouldn't worry, it just shows that it was a good night :D

I got sunburned a bit yesterday :( And spent too long in the pub. Then had curry, hurray!

I heard them outside my room. And banging on my door and walls :|
    Well saw Armin, fucking quality! Rest of the night was average but all in all a good Saturday. Though today im written off.