Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OKay its only Thursday night but my weekend begins on a Friday !

Whats every body up to ?

Im going out tomorrow night probably just to a bar or something trying to take things easy but I'll see how it goes .. Saturday night I'm going to my friends flat near London and we're going out there ! Sunday meal with the family then training course monday :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dissertation work for most of it. I may go and watch Exeter City play in the last game of the season (unless they make the play-offs) on Saturday and im going to a fancy dress party in the evening. On Sunday i will carry on with my work and im playing for Welsh Society FC in the afternoon. Our first ever match. :thumb:
    I'm going to be exceptionally cool. Don't know what i'm doing tomorrow evening, but on saturday i'm going to a bbq and to a game and country fair and possibly out to the drinking in the evening. Hurray!

It's my birthday next weekend. I'm having a party, i'm having a party! It's going to be amazing.
    Tomorrow - getting measured for a suit, getting my new contact lenses, buying a suitcase, very possibly getting pissed at night.

Saturday - going to the football, pissed before and after

Sunday - sleep
    I was meant to see CSS tonight, but everyone pulled out and it was a good thing too as I feel still fragile from Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. :razz:

Nothing tomorrow as far as I know...Saturday, nowt. Sunday I have a Christening and Erol Alkan on at night, but it'll be relatively quiet given that I need to sign on Monday to get money, ha. :razz:
    Working all weekend because I'm skint, and in debt, so no going out for me. Pay day on monday though, so I can pay off my debts and go out clubbing in Brighton the next weekend!
    Revising :(
    Friday - work, quick drink after work with mate
    Saturday - BIC
    sunday fuck all
    monday - teusday 8days work straight, 0 days off :p
    Friday Sankeys, Madchester - can't fucking wait. Lucianooooooo
    Saturday - Pub for footy, then onto club.
    Sunday - Coming down .
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Saturday - Pub for footy, then onto club.
    Sunday - Coming down .

Here, did you get your glasses yet?! I sent them the day you left!
    I've got a facial booked for tomorrow afternoon but I'm having a bad time at the moment and am having major issues with being touched so it might have the complete opposite effect to being nice and relaxing, just hope I get through it without crying. It's too late to cancel now and I've paid a deposit. It might be okay though but I'm quite scared about it.
    ARMIN VAN BUUREN ON SATURDAY :D

Death in bed on sunday :D
    Today - Not a lot.
    Tomorrow - It's my Sisters birthday so we're off out for lunch.
    Sunday - Going to squee over my new baby nephew.

Not a drop off alcohol shall pass my lips, stupid medication :|
    I have no idea. And it does depend on what they do to me at th doctor's this morning.
    Tonight - Virgin Vie Party at my house
    Tomorrow night - round to a friends for dinner
    Sunday night - Going to see the Blues Brothers...

During the day - sleeping...
    Friday - Work party including a stupid awards ceremony, where I'm up for Drama Queen and Biggest Gossip. Oh yes. Then we are having sports day like children-sack race, egg and spoon race, relay, 3 legged race, you know the deal. Off out to the sausage and mash restaurant for dinner, followed by out on ze razzle. I love my work socials.

Saturday - Going home to see my Dad, courseworking, maybe going to watch the rugby, maybe out in the evening depending on how much work I get done.

Sunday - My Un-Birthday. Seeing as my birthday falls midweek and I'm not going to be there because I'm back in Oxford I get to have another one on Sunday with my Daddy, including nice lunch, presents and general merriment :D
    I was meant to go out tonight after seeing my boyfriend, but burnt my arm yesterday and it still kills, so I don't want people bumping into it in a club.

Tomorrow I will hopefully be able to ride the pony depending on status of arm, and tomorrow night I'm back at work, and will be extra careful not to get burnt again.

Sunday, haven't quite decided yet. Possibly see boyfriend, otherwise it could be a family outing.
    Tonight - Drive back to London. Was supposed to go on a major all nighter mashup session but I now have a meeting with a consultancy for a major contract they want me to do on Saturday afternoon... Kind of puts the stoppers on any major carnage so I think I'll just do a couple of local drinks and avoid the temptation to get twatted.

Tomorrow - Out in Kensington.

Sunday - Big sunday lunching, then back to Brzzzle (Only two weeks to go!! Had my fucking bike stolen from outside the office two days ago so I've had it with this place now. Second day I'd cycled in on the bloody thing...)
    hmm.. tonight nothing. im trying to be good so im limiting my drink intake for the next few weeks ;)

saturday - gonna go bikini and dress shopping in cardiff - despite the fact that i reached the limit on my dads credit card last week :blush: feel pretty bad about it really.. especally cuz im the only one who uses the card and the limit was pretty large! ... thats not gonna stop me spending on it tho! he should have paid the card off by now :D
    aand in the evening, probably a meal and cinema with a few mates

sunday - absolutely nooothing planned. might have a lazy day and stay in pjs and watch disney films :hyper:
    I have food shopping to do.
    Tonight...uni coursework and revision stuff...
    tomorrow, driving back tomorrow. Might go out tomorrow night somewhere. Sunday will be spent attempting to do work. Fucking can't wait til uni is over woo!
    Aaargh my plans for today hav gone the shitter .. I thought i was getting paid but im not until monday so I have four quid for this weekend :(
    Aaargh my plans for today hav gone the shitter .. I thought i was getting paid but im not until monday so I have four quid for this weekend :(

Yeah I don't get paid til monday either, which sucks....big time.
    Which means I'll be spending my Friday night staying in, my Saturday night working and my Sunday day working.
    ended up steamin and flyin off my head last night.. probably try n take it easy tonight tho i wouldnt mind a carryout!

fuck knows saturday and sunday, hopefully not too much, im tryin to be good :angel:
    Tonight involves me tidying my room (I seem to be supposedly doing that every week :chin: ), Saturday I am working 9am-9pm (fun :(), then Rich is coming over and Sunday will be me relaxing, and preparing for the long hard slog of exams over the next 3-4 weeks :(.
    Franki wrote: »
    Saturday I am working 9am-9pm (fun :()

Harsh
    It was only supposed to be 9-6 but my friend asked me to do her shift (5-9) for her, and because I'm skint, and Rich is doing overtime tomorrow so wouldn't be able to get there for 6 anyway, I agreed to it.

Been sleeping really badly so am really tired, so I'm kinda regretting agreeing to it now...
    deceelpool wrote: »

Me too! See you there! :razz:
    oh man i've got the butterflies!!! :hyper: i always get them before a night out hehe. i live for my night outs :D
    I'm going out to drink cocktails in a minute, i'm ever so excited about that! Must go and get ready...