Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

your ideal body

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kelly Brook, but with smaller boobs.
    Salma Hayek, but with smaller boobs.
    Christina Aguilera, but with smaller boobs.

Basically, a pear/hour glass shaped body, but softly toned, with a softly womanly flat stomach and toned legs/arms.

All about the boobs for you isn't it?

I dunno.

I'm pretty happy with my body. Guess I'd like a little more definition but I quite like being skinny so too much would make me look silly. That and I'd like to be an inch taller. I feel 6'2" would be the perfect height.
  • Options
    I'd like to be a bit less skinny, a bit stronger, a toned with a flat stomach and bulked up a bit. BEEFCAKE!
  • Options
    Kylie Minogue... I'm pretty close to be honest... But I wish my bum was as nice, and my boobs a liiiiddle bit bigger.
  • Options
    kelly brook or kylie
    would never wanna lose my curves but a little of my thighs and tum wouldnt go a-miss. My boobs are the one thing i love and never wanna lose!
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    Evangeline Lily. Perfect mixture of being lean with muscle definition, nice breasts and a gorgeous just-crashed-on-an-island-in-the-middle-of-the-South-Pacific glow. And those green eyes :yum:

http://www.mathies.com/blog/evangeline_lilly3sm.jpg

ditto :yes:

although i do think charlize theron is gorgeous too. especially with dark hair :)
  • Options
    Take the burn off my arm and I'll keep mine thanks.

Otherwise, I'd have Nigella Lawsons, and her cooking talent. :yum:
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm - Pretty much any of the dude's on the front cover of Men's Fitness/Men's Health magazines.

I don't want to be massive at all, just really nice and toned/defined. I hate the huge body-builder look.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

All the guys on the mens health magazine are bodybuilders, the majority have used cutting steroids with strict diets to get the defined look.

Personally i would like a body like this:

picture036vt9.jpg

picture038qn6.jpg

Hopefully in 6 months time
  • Options
    smitherz wrote: »
    All the guys on the mens health magazine are bodybuilders, the majority have used cutting steroids with strict diets to get the defined look.

picture036vt9.jpg

picture038qn6.jpg

Hopefully in 6 months time

Rodney - you plonker! You missed the 'huge' part. I know they body-build - they're hardly gonna get a physique as they do by going for a gentle stroll every now and again! :lol:

By that, I am on about the whole blokes off 'flex' magazine and the like:

http://www.flexonline.com/ *shudders*

Steriods? Men's Health? Are you being serious? Just a lot of hard training, and yes *of course* strict dieting, which is detailed in the magazine - They often have small features on their fitness plans.

The pics you posted are just not defined enough for the look I am going for - I'm already way past that... Not as *big* but way more defined - which is what I am going for :)
  • Options
    OK, let me rephrase, some of the people on mens health magazine have used cutting steroids. There is only so defined you can get naturally, and it looks clearly obvious on some people.

Can i ask how much you weigh if your clearly past that stage?

The pic posted above is a solid base
  • Options
    I'm about 11.5-12 stones. 5' 8". Not weighed myself for 2-3 months now so need to get that done again.

I'm naturally quite a slight build, 31" waist (but currently built to a 42" chest) and am lucky to be naturally very defined so as soon as I hit the weights it's noticable, Especially in the shoulders :)

Also, as we were chatting about in the health and fitness thread, you're getting through a lot of high calorie snacks with a lot of good fats in. My diet is very different - still a reasonable amount of food, but I focus on keeping the fat down to a healthy maintenance level, and the calories contained (as much I can) to things specific to my needs :)

I'm not trying to 'bulk', and am never going through the bulking or cutting phases - I seem to be lucky enough not to need it.

Still got a bit of work to get to where I want to go, but I'm getting there :)

ETA - to give you some idea of me not carrying extra padding too much - even when at my most unfit (car accident etc) I still had 4 of my abs defined clearly, my obliques were visible and the lower 'V' shape was still there. Just a bit around the 'love handles' and the central lower abs... Just lucky, I guess :)

When I was fully training when kick-boxing (Christ, 7 years ago), I was down to around 6% bodyfat. Trust me, getting that ripped *is* possible for some people... I looked like fricken' Batman. Oh, those were the days :(
  • Options
    I'm about 11.5-12 stones. 5' 8". Not weighed myself for 2-3 months now so need to get that done again.

I'm naturally quite a slight build, 31" waist (but currently built to a 42" chest) and am lucky to be naturally very defined so as soon as I hit the weights it's noticable, Especially in the shoulders :)

Also, as we were chatting about in the health and fitness thread, you're getting through a lot of high calorie snacks with a lot of good fats in. My diet is very different - still a reasonable amount of food, but I focus on keeping the fat down to a healthy maintenance level, and the calories contained (as much I can) to things specific to my needs :)

I'm not trying to 'bulk', and am never going through the bulking or cutting phases - I seem to be lucky enough not to need it.

Still got a bit of work to get to where I want to go, but I'm getting there :)

Im not doubting your diet plan, as your goals are clearly different to mine. What you are trying to achieve is more "cutting" to gain more muscle definition, that guy in the pic is 208lbs and yes there is some touch ups he can make, but for me i like that kind of base, and its a good base to work from :D
  • Options
    Im not doubting your diet plan, as your goals are clearly different to mine. What you are trying to achieve is more "cutting" to gain more muscle definition, that guy in the pic is 208lbs and yes there is some touch ups he can make, but for me i like that kind of base, and its a good base to work from :D

You're not wrong - that is a fantastic base to work from with the goals you have :D Good on you, dude! :thumb:

Hehe - Aye, I don't want to get much bigger as, to be honest, at 5' 8" I'd just look a bit out of proportion and it'd be silly, especially with my highlights and cheeky grin! :lol: Cut/Ripped is the way to go for me :) I'm avoiding the weight numbers too much as I go on how I look, more than anything.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    I would be Jessica Alba in a second!
    I've always said this too, I'm quite suprised that no one else has said that actually!
  • Options
    I've always said this too, I'm quite suprised that no one else has said that actually!

I would too! :heart: :hyper:
  • Options

picture036vt9.jpg

picture038qn6.jpg

I would also like his body :naughty:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    I would also like his body :naughty:

So - you be him, I'll be Jessica Alba.

Fancy a date? :flirt: :lol:
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Bob Paris

Had to Google that one. Hehe. You know he probably can't wipe his arse.

bobparis8.jpg

As for me, well it has to be Brad Pitt in Fight Club, doesn't it?
  • Options
    body builders nipples look funny- they point downwards.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Whose body would you like to have?
    Christina Aguilera's would be nice.

Even the real Christina Aguilera don't look like that anymore..
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    ditto :yes:

although i do think charlize theron is gorgeous too. especially with dark hair :)

Seeing that movie with her as a serial killer was scarey

charlize_theron2-741251.jpg
  • Options
    Even the real Christina Aguilera don't look like that anymore..

What does she look like now then?
  • Options
    Rodney - you plonker! You missed the 'huge' part. I know they body-build - they're hardly gonna get a physique as they do by going for a gentle stroll every now and again! :lol:

By that, I am on about the whole blokes off 'flex' magazine and the like:

http://www.flexonline.com/ *shudders*

Steriods? Men's Health? Are you being serious? Just a lot of hard training, and yes *of course* strict dieting, which is detailed in the magazine - They often have small features on their fitness plans.

The pics you posted are just not defined enough for the look I am going for - I'm already way past that... Not as *big* but way more defined - which is what I am going for :)

I think that pic is about right for what I'd want for myself - Muscles, but not too many.
  • Options
    I think that pic is about right for what I'd want for myself - Muscles, but not too many.

Damn right, i may post my pic up in a couple months to see how much i have achieved, until then its going to be alot of hard work :thumb:
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    What does she look like now then?

Hmm.. actually maybe she lost the weight??

Last time I saw a pic of her she was way heavier and curvier
  • Options
    Angelina Jolie when she was in her tomb raider days. Altho agree with everyone who's said natural bodies e.g jessica alba, salma hayek etc. Have to admit tho if you said to me for a day i would be able to look like gisele or cameron diaz i wouldnt argue.
    Altho quite happy with myself to be fair, well apart from would have preferred god to have created me with a few more inches height wise esp. on the leg length. :)
  • Options
    I personally would hate to have cameron diaz's body. No boobs, no hips, no waist - tree trunk style. I'd rather be fat and full of curves than cameron diaz+demi moore in charlies angels-skinny...
  • Options
    what am I missing here?

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=jessica%20alba&btnG=Google+Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Her face is cute and see looks mixed raced to me (what is she anyway??)

But Body wise what's sooo special about hers?
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't know either. Jessica Alba's never been on my 'jesus christ she's soo hot' list.. she's as original as a pack of walkers ready salted.
  • Options
    You know he probably can't wipe his arse.

That's why body builders wear posing pouches and thongs all the time. It's like dental floss for the ass :D
  • Options
    what am I missing here?

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=jessica%20alba&btnG=Google+Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Her face is cute and see looks mixed raced to me (what is she anyway??)

But Body wise what's sooo special about hers?
    Her dad is of Mexican decent and and her mother is of Danish and French ancestry.