Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shrooms/ LSD

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I haven't done either of these things but would be up for it,
Just wanderin some generally information about them really like how expensive and what are the effects?

I asked one of my mates if he would be up for doing shrooms with me and he replied no way you would go mental ..

Comments

• Options
    you just posted in a thread full on info on lsd :confused:

anyhow id expect to pay 5 - 10 quid for lsd if it was around at the minute, would have no problem paying a bit extra if i knew it was quality gear

most of the stuff that applies to lsd applies to shrooms, theyre quite similar although trips have a much more chemical head fuck feel to it (even more so with microdots somehow, and even more so with DOB :shocking: ) .. lsd also lasts longer

check erowid.com for plenty of info on both :thumb:
  • Options
    aw did i ? sorry !
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I usually pay £5 for a tab or a drop, an Acid trip can last for 12hours so be prepared for a long one, for me time goes slow aswell. You can't really describe much about trips as everyone will take differently to the drug.3

Shroomz all depends on the type of mushroom you can get hold of, the prices are also very varied (too expensive for my liking) great fun though especially in the summer, around good friends you can't really complain. I have known alot of people to get very paranoid on them. If new to them then taking smaller doses (caps) as you go along is probably a good idea rather than chomping on 25 grams in one go.
  • Options
    Never taken LSD, I would like to though...

Shrooms are fuckin quality. Like Smitherz said, if you're new to them then munch one cap at a time and see how you go. I did about 60 grams of Hawaiian Shrooms (some fucking strong shrooms) in Amsterdam and I was off my face! Loved it, although I would have probably freaked out if that was my first time.
    For my first time I went picking with someone who knew what they were doing, and I ate one at a time as we walked around picking...one for the bag, one for me... lol.
    I've never bought Shrooms illegally so I don't know how much dealers sell them for, I used to buy them over here when they were legal and now I either go picking and get them for free or go and buy them legally in Amsterdam.

At first they give you a sort of buzz which is nice, but nothing compared to e's and coke...and you laugh at ANYTHING. It's quality lol, then you start seeing things like bright colours (my hands were changing colours) and shapes that appear and dissolve into walls e.t.c. Also beams of coloured light and wierd images if you stare at things. I looked in a mirror and my face went all green and scaly like a lizard.
  • Options
    Taken both LSD and shrooms a number of times now.

Never paid more than £4 for acid, being in the right environment is a must and with the right people and as someone said above there it's quite difficult to describe a trip as each time it's different and everyone can react differently to it.

Shrooms bought when they were legal over here, haven't taken them in nearly 2 years now, freaked out on them at a festival and didn't enjoy myself at all,wrong envrionment and around majority of drunk people,only a handful of us took the shrooms, philipinene mushies too, strong as fuck.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    philipinene mushies too, strong as fuck.

:yes:
  • Options
    I ate just over half the bag and was going to eat the rest but decided to wait..thankfully i did.

Also we were smoking nearly pure grass joints and drinking cider..it all just went wrong for a couple of hours.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote: »
    I usually pay £5 for a tab or a drop, an Acid trip can last for 12hours so be prepared for a long one, for me time goes slow aswell. You can't really describe much about trips as everyone will take differently to the drug.3

Shroomz all depends on the type of mushroom you can get hold of, the prices are also very varied (too expensive for my liking) great fun though especially in the summer, around good friends you can't really complain. I have known alot of people to get very paranoid on them. If new to them then taking smaller doses (caps) as you go along is probably a good idea rather than chomping on 25 grams in one go.
    I have never taken them but my bf took some for the first time in Dam a few years ago - he said for him everything appeared in pastel colours, and hazy and nice.

His brother however, got really paranoid and uncomfortable.

Their mate went completely nuts and hid under tables and the beds.

So yeah, everyone reacts differently.
  • Options
    Shrooms are free. Pick 'em in the autumn.
  • Options
    Shrooms sound arite then .. thing is people don't really do them round here or lsd/acid .. mainly just pills, coke and smoke
  • Options
    Shrooms sound arite then .. thing is people don't really do them round here or lsd/acid .. mainly just pills, coke and smoke

Oh there will be people that do them, just not in your circle of friends. I had that problem, all the people that I hung around with were all pill heads, coke addicts and speed freaks...mushrooms and acid are seen more as 'hippy' drugs. But soon you'll find people who do them.
    Just go shroom picking in the autumn and persuade a mate to do them with you, although it is a good idea to have someone who knows what they're doing with you when picking.

Alternatively, go to Amsterdam with a mate and you can buy them already packaged in shops! Plus you get a choice of different types of shrooms, with different strengths e.t.c.
    Pitty it's not like that over here anymore...
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Oh there will be people that do them, just not in your circle of friends. I had that problem, all the people that I hung around with were all pill heads, coke addicts and speed freaks...mushrooms and acid are seen more as 'hippy' drugs. But soon you'll find people who do them.
    Just go shroom picking in the autumn and persuade a mate to do them with you, although it is a good idea to have someone who knows what they're doing with you when picking.

Alternatively, go to Amsterdam with a mate and you can buy them already packaged in shops! Plus you get a choice of different types of shrooms, with different strengths e.t.c.
    Pitty it's not like that over here anymore...

Thats true actually about mates cos i met ''acid man'' who was on acid (hence his nickname) and him and some of his mates were on it i guess it just depends on groups.

Yeah i quite fancy going to Amsterdam seems like a bit of laugh over there

is it still legal to sell shrooms here as long as they haven't been dried out? cos we used to have a shop which sold them
  • Options

Yeah i quite fancy going to Amsterdam seems like a bit of laugh over there

is it still legal to sell shrooms here as long as they haven't been dried out? cos we used to have a shop which sold them

Amsterdam is fucking amazing, DEFINATELY go!

No Shrooms are not legal, even not dried out. That's what the law used to be, loads of shops sold them raw...those were the days. Unfortunately shrooms are now a class A drug in the UK, dried out or raw.

However in Amsterdam, that law still exists. Shrooms are illegal dried out over there, but not raw. So they sell them raw in packages of about 45 grams. I think it's about 20 euro's for 45 grams (which is their reccomended dosage, or half a pack if it's your first time).
  • Options
    What my mate did when he went to Amsterdam was that he bought loads of weed/shrooms and posted it back to himself in a jiffy bag.

I'm so doing that when I go later this summer. ;)

I'm desperate to try LSD and shrooms toooooo! I want to try LSD in Glasgow's Science Centre, that'd be fucking hilarious.

Everyone I know who's tried it have all said that you have the best trip on it if you're in a really good mood that day. :)
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    What my mate did when he went to Amsterdam was that he bought loads of weed/shrooms and posted it back to himself in a jiffy bag.

I'm so doing that when I go later this summer. ;)

Get someone to write a little note in the package, saying something like "I don't care if you didn't want this, I'm sending it to you anyway." So in the unlikely chance of the Police getting hold of it, they have no proof that you sent it back.

I can't believe that some of you drug takers never munched any shrooms when they were still legal over here?!
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I can't believe that some of you drug takers never munched any shrooms when they were still legal over here?!

I didn't take drugs until I was at Reading last year! :razz:

But my mate can get loads from Edinburgh, we'll probably go on an a binge the beginning of next week. Mwahahahahaaaaa.
  • Options
    id love to take shrooms again,the first time i took them was in amsterdam,it was mad!...lookin around for acid at the minute...that is my next thing on the to-do list!