Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Cheapest Way For NUS Card

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Once a month I go to this meeting near a Uni and there's a massive club there that looks like a happening place BUT it's always on a Wednesday that I go for the meeting and that's always student night and you can only get in with a Valid NUS card, what the cheapest or shortest course you could ever go on to earn the right to an NUS Card?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You are considering going on a course just so you can get an NUS card?!

eta: Without meaning to sound harsh, why would you wanna hang around with a load of young students anyways? Aren't you like in your mid-thirties?
    what the cheapest or shortest course you could ever go on to earn the right to an NUS Card?

Go on a part time college course instead. There'll be some that are only a few weeks. They give out NUS cards as well as unis.

Though you must be reallllyyy desprate to go to that club....
    Ive got 2.

If you look similar to my photo - short dark hair an exceptionally good looking its yours for £20! haha
    You can get a card if you're an NUS associate as well - i work full time and i've got an NUS card because i'm doing an affiliated professional qualification.
    eta: Without meaning to sound harsh, why would you wanna hang around with a load of young students anyways?

Well I do work from time to time for 2 different Uni's so I'm in the vicinity anyways and the staff bar's are dire.

Any who says students are young? Students aint just 18 - all age ranges especially those doing Masters and PHD's