Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's a khojaz?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone? Just a quick question, someone on facebook joined a community and I can barely understand anything (txt talk), but I was wondering who or what khojaz was.

Comments

• Options
    Khoja(s)z are Muslim aren't they?
  • Options
    Oh right. Didn't realise that. It was a facebook community about khojaz taking on 300 spartans lol :confused:
  • Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khojas - gives you a good explanation of their background etc...it even taught me a thing or two about some of my friends (from that tribe/family)
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Anyone? Just a quick question, someone on facebook joined a community and I can barely understand anything (txt talk), but I was wondering who or what khojaz was.

First thing I thought of was that guy with the bald head

fubu-kojak.jpg
  • Options
    A group for all those who know the outcome of a fight between ONE khoja and TWENTY Spartans....

300 Spartans fought a million Persians...Persians = PANSIES (No offence meant to Persians but the truth hurts)...On top of tha these 300 Spartans LOST the battle...

A group for those who understand how unbelievably INSANE and MENTAL khojaz can be (:p)....Clash between SPARTANS and KHOJAZ = Baaaaaare beeeef all round! lol

:/ *bizarre*