Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hampshire woman, 37, dies after taking 'Ecstasy'.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah...we've got along way to go ladies and gents.

I remember a couple of years back two Heroin addicts died in their hotel room after a hot dose. Most people I spoke to at work were of the various opinions; 'No sympathy' 'Deserved it' 'Got what was coming to them

i hate that its not like anyone wants to die by trying out drugs...there just looking for a new experience and then addiction sometimes takes over...i dont think its far anyone saying "they deserved it"...ignorance is what holds every country back..
    General ignorance isn't neccesarily contemptible, blind hatred however is.

Very true, some people just jump to conclusions, which is understandable if annoying.
    "Drugs should never be used. full stop. there is no debate everyone, whether they have taken some or not, know they are wrong. this is why there is such a debate. Sure mistakes happen, but if you had half a mind something so dangerous wouldn't even cross your mind. Alcohol is not to blame, you should be so drunk in the first place so as not to know what you are doing. this is totally ridiculous. i really hope people wake up and stop being so ignorant and dismissive. "

Nice to see well thought out, well argued reasons as to why ‘drugs’ shouldn’t be used.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Mate, I had to close that website after reading the second comment, because people like that make me so angry. Not even kidding, pricks like that make my blood boil when they write that kinda shit, I was so tempted to sign up to that forum and give them a load of abuse.

:yes: Utter twats.
    deceelpool wrote: »
    :yes: Utter twats.

Lol I don't know if I'm over-reacting, but when I read some of those comments, it actually made me wanna kick their teeth in. Pisses me off so much.
    I especially like the guy who drinks and smokes, yet says anybody who is admitted to hostpital because of drugs shouldn't be treated as its self inflicted.

Hmmm obviously drinking and smoking fags isn't self inflicted - wanker.

If we stoped seeing all self inflicted patients there would be a lot of dead people - 99.9999% of them not ecstacy users. Ignorant prick.
    has anybody had cherries/pachas since this ?
    Thats such a shame. Obviously theres risks with all drugs, but ATEOTD you still have more chance of dying from eating peanuts.
    Walking outside and breathing air can kill you overtime..

Everything is a factor now and days of whether you live a long healthy lifestyle or not.

Thats what I'm assuming, I'm not an expert or anything
    Thats such a shame. Obviously theres risks with all drugs, but ATEOTD you still have more chance of dying from eating peanuts.

Yes, but its not a good idea to have such a fatalistic idea when it comes to drug use, there are plenty of things you can do to reduce the risks. Certainly it can never be safe, but it doesnt have to be that dangerous.