Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Revision vs Pro Evo 6

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Summit that has been bothering me!

Why, only 3 weeks before my exams is it so much each to go downstairs and revise/practice my pro evo skills, than to revise/practice exam material? I must have an interest in both to do them in the first place, yet one is so much more appealing than the other and makes the time fly, why is that!?

Mystery, and I am not alone in this predicament!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Playing pro evo 6 is fun that's why. :p
    When i was doing my finals we spent most of our time completing TR:Legend, watching Great British Menu and CSI and making midnight trips to Tesco.

Clearly motivated students. Don't worry too much, when you get The Fear you'll stop playing on the computer!
    Don't worry too much, when you get The Fear you'll stop playing on the computer!

:yes:
    and if you don't ... you're fucked :p
    Clearly motivated students. Don't worry too much, when you get The Fear you'll stop playing on the computer!

I hate that... I've got work to do, but instead I come on thesite for the first time in ages, bought the shivering isles expansion for oblivion recently too. oops.

I dont like stress, I aim to avoid it at all costs. therefor you'd think I'd do all my work plenty of time in advance, I've got enough time. but nooooo I leave it right till the last minute as always. *sighs*