Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Would you be put out if....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katchika wrote: »
    Your boyfriend went to Alton Towers on his birthday and didn't invite you? Or make any time for you the whole weekend of his birthday?

My sister says he's crap and I shouldn't bother with him.

Based on what info you've given and not knowing anything else about the two of you I'd say your sister may be right :)

It's nice to be asked or at least acknowledged - e.g. guy says to you I'm going to Alton Towers, don't think you'd enjoy it much cos it's a lad's day out but I'll spend some time with you when I get back.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks for all the responses

:)

It's just that I had been mentioning to him about going to Alton Towers for a while so I was a bit put out that he went without me. I know it's silly.

I don't see why mates and girlfriends can't mix. I went to Alton Towers a few times with my ex and his friends at the same time and we all had a laugh.

I'm certainly not trying to take up all his time. We both work full time and live in different cities and only see each other about once, sometimes twice a week.