Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Lincoln uni

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i miss stalking blah's car. :p

and i miss stalking you and your car!
    hehe, i don't miss it at all - where i live now, we have our own parking space at the back with enough room for about 6 cars. :D
    :rolleyes:

yeah...because THIS is about Lincoln uni...

:banghead:
    chill lol :p

btw, i am still gonna talk to my housemate, havent seen him though because we've got alot of assesments this week so we've all been pretty busy, havent forgotten though :)
    Nutter wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

yeah...because THIS is about Lincoln uni...

:banghead:

excuse me?
    Well i am Maria's flat mate my name is Anthony and I am studying fine art and contemorary lens midea.
    The tutor's on CLM are Adam Verity, Stewart Collinson, Kieth James and Andy Lock.
    Adam and Stewart teach video.
    I study under them I have specislise in this area. Adam is very young but is a filnal cut wizz and a knows loads about all the digital stuff.
    Stewart is just your everyday fantastic land locked pirate. He has a fantastic knowlage of theory and analog mediums.
    They are both also studying a part time MA in fine at at the uni. too.

Kieth and Andy teach photography.
    Kieth does larth at his own jokes 'they arn't funny' he have a good knowlage about the course and being its leader an all.
    Andy is good a reviewing the work with you. he asks more of you.
    All the tutors are full time. So get the most out of them.

They are all good abit other work because they took on too many students this year. 70 it is usally 30-40 students. They say they are not going to do it.
    The course alone is esay enough you have plenty of time to get all the work done.
    Cost in photography creep up just keep an eye on you money and you'll be fine.
    There are two good technichians. Jakie (video) and Dave (photography)
    they seem abit scary at first and maybe you'll fine them hostel if you cross them. They do know there stuff.
    Booking equipment is in slot times to hire only :( and usally only day releases. But there is plenty to go round just make sure you get in first. using your loan to buy new equpment is a good but not nessary.
    The video editing is done on Macs so if you a PC person it may take awihle to get used to the change. there are Macs too in the Digital Dark room.
    In the first year a photography project would cost you about £30 to compleat this includes film and print and folder work. The video is a little less you can reuse your tapes for later project (not recomended).

if you want to know any more about the CLM or Fine Art course this is my myspace and e-mail

http://www.myspace.com/anthonyosman
    anthony_osman@hotmail.com

Contemporay Lens Media course has a myspace too

http://www.myspace.com/the_focal_point

good luck in your choices
    cool thanks for that.
    I think the first two guys you mentioned are the ones that interviewed me.