Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

billy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the stuff fucking stinks
my mate did it for the first time last saturday night and he was sick the next day .. not sure if thats related
i didnt touch the stuff although i swear there was some speed in some pills i did once ...

Whats speed actually like, many people here done it? A few of my mates have done it and i know a few 'speed freaks' but its not that common where im from

Comments

• Options
    the stuff fucking stinks
    my mate did it for the first time last saturday night and he was sick the next day .. not sure if thats related
    i didnt touch the stuff although i swear there was some speed in some pills i did once ...

Whats speed actually like, many people here done it? A few of my mates have done it and i know a few 'speed freaks' but its not that common where im from

Nice buzz when you're on it, but it's shite when the night is over and you're just laying there, utterly worn out but unable to sleep. The come-down tends to be an utter bitch as well. I won't touch the stuff any more.

Yeah, various things including speed is common in pills...
  • Options
    I did it two Sundays ago, base I think it was!

It was brilliand as it totally meant I could come up and up on MDMA and the like, but didn't have the heavy monged feeling. I felt really good, real perky and chatty. Was dancing and dancing and dancing. Yaldy! This was after about 4 pills and far too many dabs of MDMA, ha. About 15 hours later. :razz:

After it I slept for 19 hours about 2 days of being awake, though, haha.

Gonna be doing it again at my mates again this Sunday. Should be a hoot, holmes. I wouldn't make a habit of it as it'll perk you up horridly for such a lengthy period of time, but ti was just what I needed first time I tried it. :)
  • Options
    It makes you rush but not as intensely as coke or pills. It lasts for hours though and just makes you really hyper, energetic, alert and awake. More so than pills and coke, as I sometimes feel tired on pills these days. You won't be able to sleep at all on Speed. Some people use it to lose weight which is a stupid idea.

Urm that's about it really, I sometimes take it with E's at a rave because it helps me stay awake and energetic whilst the Ectsasy gives me the euphoria.
    Speed goes really well with alcohol aswell, makes you go nuts. lol
  • Options
    I love it. To be honest it's much more suited to women, a lot of men get paranoid and don't feel comfortable on it. Men seem to get really bad come downs too. I don't get any!
    It's a liner for other drugs I take, it perks me up when I haven't got energy and it makes me feel happy. It makes your skin look a little darker with a glow too, think this is due to lowering of blood pressure (correct me if im wrong). It makes women look more attractive too as it dialates pupils - which is a sign of beauty.
    It gives you rushes too which are great.
    I love the stuff and never go on a session without it - I'd fall asleep! But then I'm a sluggish person.

It can stop you feeling the full effect of other drugs you take though.
  • Options
    i absolutely despise the stuff and have had some of the most horrid come downs imagineable with it

not to mention a line will keep me awake for days on end, really really dont like the stuff but each to their own :thumb:

thats some interesting stuff you said there vicky
  • Options
    I absolutely loved it for years. However, the comedowns get steadily worse the more you take it. These days the thought of doing any frankly terrifies me.
  • Options
    I wouldn't do it unless I had some valium for after. It gives a good rush and makes you feel energetic. Great for clubbing.
  • Options
    Good rush if its good stuff, had some brown sticky base before and it was quality.

Don't really like it or dislike it to be honest, id only take it when someone offers it for free or if theres nothing else about.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Nice buzz when you're on it, but it's shite when the night is over and you're just laying there, utterly worn out but unable to sleep. The come-down tends to be an utter bitch as well. I won't touch the stuff any more.

:yes: Completely.

In my experience from seeing my mates us it, it can become incredibly addictive too.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i like it. don't do it these days though as I'm trying to sort out my twisted sleep pattern and I don't imagine stimulant drugs are gonna do me any good.
  • Options
    speed eh?

brought a lot of base once (as it was cheaper than coke and hadn't tried it before) took it over the course of 4 days:hyper:, didn't sleep at all during the time! slept for about 30 hours once i was off it and had one of the worst comedowns ever :yuck: and have not touched it since!!!:no:

you win some you lose some
    xxx