Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mods

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are you allowed to give your own personal opionion and experiences on drugs?
I've got some questions for ya if you are :D

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Does Jim have to be high on crack to come into work on a morning?
  • Options
    It's a personal choice for all moderators, however traditionally mods aren't encouraged to be active participants in debates, rather to facilitate other people's discussion.

And obviously there are ethical differences between a member giving their opinion and a paid member of staff or volunteer for YouthNet saying something.

Kinda depends on the question through - feel free to ask anything, there's just no guarantee of a reply ;)
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    It's a personal choice for all moderators, however traditionally mods aren't encouraged to be active participants in debates, rather to facilitate other people's discussion.

And obviously there are ethical differences between a member giving their opinion and a paid member of staff or volunteer for YouthNet saying something.

Kinda depends on the question through - feel free to ask anything, there's just no guarantee of a reply ;)

OK cool - I shall post later as I'm off to the boozer
    :)
  • Options
    What does the Queen need saving from?