Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

diazepam

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is good fuckin shit,, ate about 350mg and fuck me i disappeared for a few days, woke up on some bastards kithcen floor

good shit

get it into ye

YEEEEEEEEETA

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can be great fun, thats a nice hefty dose u had there fella hahaha.

Addiction is a bitch if you take them everyday for more than a month so watch it.

Can be a great laugh though, I've had some good times on them and some that I just cant remember but I know I was having a good time on them.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    There is a prime example of harmful drug use, not very clever and certainly not something to encourage others to do. Each to their own, but that is irresponsible and reckless behaviour, and I can't let a post like that go without comment.
    lol ive just woke up, covered in all sorts of aches and pains and bruises and cuts.. word of advice.. dont try and ride a big down a big fucking hill on a bike full of the things

but no i dont encourage anyone to eat that many.. 20mg and a few beers and you're set... that was just a 4/5 day bender, the vast majority of which i have absolutely no recollection

im not entirelly sure, but i think thats the most fucked ive ever been
    z- wrote: »
    is good fuckin shit,, ate about 350mg and fuck me i disappeared for a few days, woke up on some bastards kithcen floor

good shit

get it into ye

YEEEEEEEEETA

Lol Sounds like a good time though.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol Sounds like a good time though.

Does it, why not just whack your head with a spade, it will do roughly the same thing.
    budda wrote: »
    Does it, why not just whack your head with a spade, it will do roughly the same thing.

Exactly. What's the point of doing something if you can remember fuck all about it. I might 'overdo' the pills sometimes, but i'm always capable of walking and holding a coherent conversation and can remember the vast majority of the evening.
    I guess we all overdo it sometimes though.
    just one of those things.. ask anyone that does it and the vast majority will agree that its brilliant.. its just one of those things

wee bits of memory here an there but fuckin class craic :thumb:
    Problem is though, if you can't recall most of what happened, what did happen. You could of passed out, had a fit anything really, which could of had serious repercussions for you.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, you're grown up enough to make your own decisions, but you really need to think of your own health and safety. :)
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Jeez that is a high dosage no wonder why it wiped you out. Where you mixing it with any other drugs?
    350mg? That's a fuck of a lot mate. Most UK pills come in 2 or 5mg doses, and you can get 10mg from the internet.

You had 35 10mg Valium? Or just a pile of smaller doses? Careful...
    just one of those things.. ask anyone that does it and the vast majority will agree that its brilliant.. its just one of those things

wee bits of memory here an there but fuckin class craic :thumb:

And it will be just another depressing drug death statistic at some point as well.
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    350mg? That's a fuck of a lot mate. Most UK pills come in 2 or 5mg doses, and you can get 10mg from the internet.

He did say it was over a 4/5 day bender. Either way its a lot to consume within that time. I only ever find them useful when trying to sleep on amphetamines which can nearly be impossible so Diazepam can really help in a situation like that

its 50 quid for 100 blues (blues are 10's).. proper stuff .. and i didnt eat 35 at once, this is over the course of a few days.. still fuckin lethal
    Jeez that is a high dosage no wonder why it wiped you out. Where you mixing it with any other drugs?

had quite a lot of drink also.. loads to drink actually.. but the problem with diazepam etc is repiratory despression.. ie going asleep and not waking back up.. which isnt the issue in my case cuz im out and about with the boys, no sleeping involved .. as for the other drugs.. i got handed a few e's but i don't think they had a mission of kicking in
    And it will be just another depressing drug death statistic at some point as well.

see above!

and im honestly not trying to endorse it in any way, it was stupid but it was fun

ETA: i feel stupid every time i look at the thread title lol, i was fucked when i made the thread and spelt it wrong :o
    I sometimes like to have one at the end of the wknd when I get home and I have ran out of drugs, cant sleep and feel a bit highly strung
    Can you get them over the net?

im still sittin on the edge of my seat waitin on that pm from you!! :razz:
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Can you get them over the net?

apparently so but theres plenty of dodgy counterfeit ones.. from india or somet shit.. just blue pills no stamps or nothin

the ones we had were proper hospital bad boys, lethal as fuck, dunno how people manage to get their hands on them but they do the fuckin trick!
    the ones we had were proper hospital bad boys, lethal as fuck, dunno how people manage to get their hands on them but they do the fuckin trick!

Were they in a blister pack? Diazepam written on the packet?

Think they are the same as what i can get hold of
    i only really use valium after a sesh to settle the head.

have used them by themselves a couple of times. lots of falling over and then just passed out. it was funny while it lasted.

some of my friends swear by them. have seen some people get violent whilst drinking alot on them though. seems to vary from person to person.
    Addict wrote: »
    i only really use valium after a sesh to settle the head.

have used them by themselves a couple of times. lots of falling over and then just passed out. it was funny while it lasted.

some of my friends swear by them. have seen some people get violent whilst drinking alot on them though. seems to vary from person to person.

:eek: :nervous:
    had quite a lot of drink also.. loads to drink actually.. but the problem with diazepam etc is repiratory despression.. ie going asleep and not waking back up.. which isnt the issue in my case cuz im out and about with the boys, no sleeping involved .. as for the other drugs.. i got handed a few e's but i don't think they had a mission of kicking in

Yeah, and you know you didnt pass out at any point because you can remember the time so clearly!

You said yourself that you woke up on someones floor not knowing how you got there.
    ah well god loves a trier
    20mg and a few beers and you're set...

Good way to kill yourself that.
    I get 5mg pills and have 3 of them when i need to chill out but still be with it enough to work.

350mgs?? shittin hell

Most pharmacies stock 10mg diaz's
    Sikorah wrote: »
    I get 5mg pills and have 3 of them when i need to chill out but still be with it enough to work.

15mg to work? :eek:

The BNF recommends 5 - 15mg for insomnia associated with anxiety.
    Blagsta wrote: »
    Good way to kill yourself that.

20mg of diazepam and a few beer won't kill you.. i've taken 100's of grams of the stuff and im still here

im not endorsing it, but saying 20mg and a few beer will kill you is a load of shite.. its like being super drunk minus the head spinning and vomiting

each to their own

Were they in a blister pack? Diazepam written on the packet?

nah just came in standard medicne bottle, some other fella got them.. place is flooded with them.. lethal lethal tablets
    20mg of diazepam and a few beer won't kill you..

You'd be surprised. Passing out and choking on vomit, getting into fights, walking under cars. Mixing downers is a really bad idea. Kill yourself by all means - I'm just warning others.
    Blagsta wrote: »
    You'd be surprised. Passing out and choking on vomit, getting into fights, walking under cars. Mixing downers is a really bad idea. Kill yourself by all means - I'm just warning others.

He makes a very good point. Cause and effect. Like an acid tab may well not kill you, but thinking you can fly and jumping off a block of flats will. Blagsta's also making the point, like LadyJade did, that it can be dangerous and people need warning/to know the facts. This is a public forum and a lot of kids use it so both sides of the situation need to be shown.
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    He makes a very good point. Cause and effect. Like an acid tab may well not kill you, but thinking you can fly and jumping off a block of flats will.

Except of course that has only happened all of about 3 times, where as loads of people have topped themselves mixing alcohol and benzos.