Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Little yellow spot on my penis...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, im a 18 year old male, and i have been curious about this tiny yellow dot on the side of my penis, its been there for my hole life and i went to the doctor when i was little and he said it was nothing to worry about, well i am wanting to kno what it is!!!

I dont really think it is a STD or HIV or any sexual disease...

Comments

• Options
    well i don't know what it is like but i know for sure it aint a HIV or STI becouse if you've had it since you were a wee kid then im posative it aint one of those unless u were going rouns shagging wee kids your age lol
  • Options
    it is one spot right? and been there for a long time, and the docs loooked at it and said it was 'nothing'? I would certainly try to stop worrying about it. Next time you see your doc, ask them to explain what it is- put your mind at ease.
  • Options
    It sounds to me that it is just a small build up of sebum (part of the oil that is found on the surface of the skin). It isn't anything to worry about but just make sure you keep your genitals clean and dry to avoid any more occurring.
  • Options
    Ok thnx so much...i was gettin kinda worried!!
  • Options
    i don' get why you would get worrid boutit if ya doctor said it wa nowt to worry bout unless a partner said it put her off you're cock then yeh its summat to worry bout
  • Options
    i don' get why you would get worrid boutit if ya doctor said it wa nowt to worry bout unless a partner said it put her off you're cock then yeh its summat to worry bout

Uh.. I'd be worried if there were little bumps on my penis (if I had a penis, that is :lol:) even if the doctor said it's ok.
  • Options
    exactly...the doctor never told me what it was he just said it was nothing to worry about....and it wont go away....i just wanted to kno what it was and why it was caused.