Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, just a random question. First,though, I'm not looking for how to solve this problem because the answer is quite obvious, I'm just seeing if anybody else has it. I like to suffer in a group :p

So when I get pretty hungry (which i don't do intentionally, but sometimes you get busy or something, forgot to bring food to work...) and I get quite ill feeling. It's not so much that I feel like that when I get real hungry because I usually go from feeling alright to totally starving quite quickly.

Now my mom gets ill when she doesn't eat but she feels light headed and stuff, but when I get sick, I physically get sick. All of the sudden I will get, oh my god I need to throw up, feeling. And usually I do. Usually just bitter spit or water if I've had any. And sometimes if I eat something light right as I'm feeling that way, I'll soon throw that up too.

So, anybody else? ;)

Comments

• Options
    my_name wrote: »
    Now my mom gets ill when she doesn't eat but she feels light headed and stuff, but when I get sick, I physically get sick. All of the sudden I will get, oh my god I need to throw up, feeling. And usually I do. Usually just bitter spit or water if I've had any. And sometimes if I eat something light right as I'm feeling that way, I'll soon throw that up too.

So, anybody else? ;)

:yes:

It's really annoying. I'll faint/go lightheaded for anything else, but hunger? I feel violently ill, I had it this morning tbh, when I forgot to pick up my breakfast before work. I felt horrible after work and had to force a sandwich down me. I'm getting hungry again now but my dad has literally *just* called up the stairs my food is ready haha :)
  • Options
    yeah, i get a sick feeling, sometimes as soon as ive woken up.
  • Options
    i feel sick and light headed when i get hungry and people have started thinking im really greedy cos im always going on about getting lunch or going home for dinner and stuff. its awful at work cos sometimes i dont get lunch till about 3 an by then i feel awful.