Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

stuff sliding down the walls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello all,

just having a nostaligic moment discussing the 'good old days' when i first started going clubbing. i was wondering if anyone else had the thing when you are quite pilled up and you sat down or stood still and stuff would kind of slip down walls, like pictures or door handles or anything really until you blinked or properly focused your eyes and it'd all go back? :hyper:

none of my friends have experienced it and i haven't for years but i just wondered if it was only me it happened too...:D

if its just me sorry for random post...

Comments

• Options
    Not really, I'd only expect that from acid.
  • Options
    I've had it when I'm really pilled up (8 pills or more) and I stare at a wall or something for ages then I start seeing like invisible/see through shapes move around.
  • Options
    Only if it's alot of pills...and mda more than mdma to be honest, but i wouldnt see stuiff sliding up and down walls unless i was taking acid/mushies.

:D
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    Only if it's alot of pills...and mda more than mdma to be honest, but i wouldnt see stuiff sliding up and down walls unless i was taking acid/mushies.

:D

:yes:

acid often gives that melting walls effect, it's absolutely insane. everything looks liquidy and swirly.
  • Options
    pity its not around as often as it should be.

I always say im going to stock up on acid when its in but it never happens due to money or eating/selling/giving away the rest.

I'll never learn.ah well. life goes on.
  • Options
    The funniest time was when I opened a tin of beans and they mumbled something to me, dunno what it was but I felt satisfaction when I stuck the little shits in the microwave. Only had been smoking.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Mist wrote: »
    Not really, I'd only expect that from acid.

MDMA and MDA can make you trip quite hard.
    I've seen some really weird shit before just from necking a large amount of gurners.
    A lot of poeple see wire frame glasses on people, though I've never done that, tho I have seen flouresant tribal pattens on peoples skin. Been sat in staionary car looking out the window and had the impression we were moving. Thinking your in a crowded room only to open your eyes and your in bed alone. Randomly saying things that make no sense whatsoever. :lol: Funny times.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    If your talking about when yopur eyes jitter and gives you the perception things move, i used to get that when i started taking pills and loved it.. Also some pills can be quite trippy

Pure MDMA can still do that to me now. Your get like little traces around an object as though it's vibrating.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've seen some fucked up shit on loads of pills aswell. Lights on a golfcourse, in the dark, looked to me like police officers and some seemed quite realistic. Other random shit like a hedge in the dark kinda looked like a cow running at me. Was really quite real and strange, but this was all in the dark and I was on 18 pills.
  • Options
    one early morning my mate was drinkin a bottle of buck and i thought he had three arms...i see flashes of light sometimes when im on pills....
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Makoto wrote: »
    The funniest time was when I opened a tin of beans and they mumbled something to me, dunno what it was but I felt satisfaction when I stuck the little shits in the microwave. Only had been smoking.

Duno why but that made me larf :lol:
  • Options
    cool at least its not only me then :D

have seen some crazy stuff on nights out club lights can really mess with your head!!? or is it the drugs... lol
  • Options
    i can still get the jittery eyes from good pills

have seen various mad stuff from MDA.. usually more like mad tribal patterns and the good old people wearing glasses, nearly sure ive had stuff shift down the wall then jump back up when i blink

also had the flashes of light, but im also prone to that when im sober cuz of fuckin HPPD
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    but im also prone to that when im sober cuz of fuckin HPPD

Aye cameras are the worst, flash stays with ya for 5 mins ffs. :thumb:
  • Options
    The best thing (and most confusing) I've ever seen on pills was at New Year when I was sitting in a room by myself. A girl came in and opened her cello case and starting screwing her cello together (you'd think I would've realised? Nope!). Then she took it into the next room and started playing it. I'd never heard such beautiful music, so I turned the music in the room off and went out to hear this cello. There was only silence until someone said "Hey, was it you that turned all the music off?" So disturbing! So then I went back to the room and replayed the scene again (as in I could see everything happening again, but this time made the girl take make-up off instead of get a cello out, to convince myself that's what actually happened.

What's the deal with this? Are some people just more susceptible to seeing stuff than other people?