Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

"The Weekend Has Landed...

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
...all that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties"

Many of us will have an extra long weekend this weekend, 96 hours off from the world, so what you doing?

I'll be drinking mostly, a few drugs maybe, bit of golf, I might even cook a roast on sunday.
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Drink. Plenty of it. Get my hole too as well. Bit of marching too on Sunday.
  • Options
    friday - nothing
    saturday - fly to dublin and have a day of shopping etc
    sunday - fly to NY :) arrive (US time) around 7pm so hoping to have a nice meal upon arrival.
    other than that i cant think of anything specific im doing :D
  • Options
    Fetish clubbing tomorrow, house party with a chocolate fountain on Sat, normal clubbing on Sunday, picnic in Clapham Common on Monday :D
  • Options
    Ideally tonight I'd go and bop about to Sugarhill Gang - get off my tits on all sorts.

Tomorrow, I'd go work my last day ever at my poxy job and get drunk at my mates gaff.

Saturday, nowt.

Sunday I am going out for my mate's 22nd birthday.

Monday I will look for a job and welcome being unemployed for the first time ever, haha.
  • Options
    ....Clubs, pubs drugs and CAMPING
    Cant fookin wait. Loose the plot of the camp site, chat cod shit to strangers, eat overly burnt sausages......i'll check the cash machine to see how much i can put in my back burner - then i'll wax the lot man!

The disposable bbqs are on me! !! (actually you lot can chip in ya tight bastards!!)
  • Options
    Fucking Tranz-Mission on Saturday night, I can't fucking wait! The Hardcore Heaven and One Nation rooms await me! Fucking booze, E's and Speed!
    The party is on!
  • Options
    Tonight house party
    Tomorrow football, followed by piss up round town
    Saturday night off, though I could be tempted out
    Sunday - super sunday
  • Options
    Friday/Saturday - Nothing of any interest
    Sunday - Brother and his girlfriend are coming down for the day
    Monday - Dunno
    Tuesday - Shopping as I have the day off.

5 day weekends are the best.
  • Options

5 day weekends are the best.

I've got a 10 day long weekend. On top of the 6 day one that I've had so far! :p
  • Options
    Work... no such thing as holiday in my line of work ;( even Xmas day we work.

Friday, Go lunch (hopefully) and have Massage appnt (if not canx AGAIN) work 2 - 10, go home, sat/sun. not much mon do a 3-11shift at work
  • Options
    BBQ followed by pub crawl tomorrow, shopping for furniture on saturday, cooking a roast for us and some friends on sunday and i haven't even thought as far as monday yet - i'm just overwhelmed by all the time off we have!

I'm off on tuesday as well, but i think i'm going to have to do some studying then :(
  • Options
    Jeff Stellings Super Special Soccer Saturday drinking game. :thumb:
  • Options
    BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND :D

The weather is gonna be guuuuuuuuuuuddd too.

Fri - starting early as possible to reach a state of oblivian if that makes any sense .. So if all goes to plan should be off my head by 9pm at a party. However bit concerned about running into an ex boyfriend and his new lady could be a bit awkward ..

Sat - recovering then most likely going for a few drinks in town

Sunday - not sure yet

Monday - the sweet, sweet day of recovery

Hope its not a disappointment . i could do with a good weekend after the week i've had.
  • Options
    Tonight - Lazing around. I've had a stressful couple of days so I'm chilling out for the night as I've come home for ten days.

Tomorrow - I'm visiting my Mum and my little sister

Saturday - I'm not sure.

Sunday - In the day I'm with my family, in the evening I'm out on the piss with my friends then off out to a club. Its a bank holiday sunday after all :D
  • Options
    nothing really interesting.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I've got a 10 day long weekend. On top of the 6 day one that I've had so far! :p

Your a student. Its allowed. I only get four weeks holiday a year (plus bank holidays). The joy of work. :p
  • Options
    well, I was settled for an evening of pH-value calculations and Titrations of weak acids with strong bases, when a friend contacted me over icq.

Haven't spoken for him for about half a year I reckon, just a few single words when I got my new number and texted everyone the new number.

He asked me to go out to some kind of club. Usually not the locations I go to with the usual suspects I go out with, but I am not really opposed either. It's gonna be fun, and at least a bit of oogling at the chicas.

He's driving with the car, so I have free taxi, he knows I'm poor atm so he's probably paying a few rounds (for me, he stays antialcoholic of course).

True friends never vanish ;)

I'm outtie.
  • Options
    Tomorrow - square root of fuck all. Probably get pissed at some point.

Saturday - going to Aberdeen to meet people for a piss up then go to the football, probably get back down the road at about 9, my flatmates girlfriend is up so we're all maybe going out, have to ivite some random girl out so I'm not playing gooseberry all night

Sunday - chill out, catch up on some DVD boxsets

Monday - not much during the day, might get pissed again seeing as I've not much on till Wednesday.
  • Options
    I have no idea what I'm doing. I've been told by my grandad that next he comes down, he wants to see me studying.

Will probably study at some point.
  • Options
    I finally have 5 days off and i've got fuck all to do. Was gonna go cross country and see ye old family but can't be bothered now. Think i might just sleeeeep.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've started as I mean to go on, I'm pissed. Thursdaty is the new friday.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I've started as I mean to go on, I'm pissed. Thursdaty is the new friday.

I can see a pattern emerging.

Thursday is the new Friday.
    Wednesday is the new Thursday.
    Tuesday is the new Wednesday.
    Monday is the new Tuesday.
    Shit I'm an alco now.
  • Options
    Out pissed again tonight. been the same pattern for the past 12 days or so..ah well it's party time and im young.

Not out tomorrow due to good friday and just going to sit in satuerday night and save my money for easter sunday, since i live in a 90% nationalist town it'll be some craic,everyone will be out, cant fucking wait.

Happy Easter. 100%
  • Options
    they threw us out of the fucking club, assholes.

the night was still young.

the Empire might be a future location tho. Might be damn steep, but I think there are student nights from time to time with free entry. Rarely saw hotter girls anywere and it wasn't all club-ish like. Was - i guess - rather student oriented night, unfortunately lots of non-adult girls - or.... fortunately...

im pissed, going to bed zzzZZZzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    dont be a fader and drink some more, keep it lit and put the diesel on the fire. :D

only messing our fella, go to bed if ya want.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    dont be a fader and drink some more, keep it lit and put the diesel on the fire. :D

only messing our fella, go to bed if ya want.

100%
  • Options
    well, what are you two guys doing here then? :D

Need to spare a few powers for tomorrow.
  • Options
    I'm sober. Watching Season 11 South Park. Quality shit mind you. :D
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    I'm sober. Watching Season 11 South Park. Quality shit mind you. :D

what episode?

i watched the one with randy on wheel of fortune the other day. best start to a south park ever.

:lol:
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    what episode?

i watched the one with randy on wheel of fortune the other day. best start to a south park ever.

Lice capades. It's the only one I haven't seen yet of season 11. Good start so far. :thumb: