Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

its been a while...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello everyone! member me? ;P

it feels like ive been gone for a long time. schools been beating the crap out of me.

how have we all been?

Comments

• Options
    no i dont remeber you;

youve only been registered sincethe astart of thisywear, .....theres people here years .....

you know that sorta craic
  • Options
    Heyoka wrote: »
    hello everyone! member me? ;P

it feels like ive been gone for a long time. schools been beating the crap out of me.

how have we all been?

hey dude.

hope you've been studying hard.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    no i dont remeber you;

youve only been registered sincethe astart of thisywear, .....theres people here years .....

you know that sorta craic

That is so so so rude.

If you can't say anything nice than damn well don't say anything at all.

and hello Heyoka! :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Hi again :wave:
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »

Yes that is rude. At least he can form a sentence. There may have been people here who have been here years and those who haven't, I've never seen you before but i have Heyoka and he sounds much nicer.

Welcome back Heyoka :thumb:
  • Options
    Wassup Heyoka
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Heyoka :wave:
  • Options
    welcome back
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    Yes that is rude. At least he can form a sentence. There may have been people here who have been here years and those who haven't, I've never seen you before but i have Heyoka and he sounds much nicer.

Fuck sake he was pissed leave him alone.

Welcome back Heyoka, I remember you, New Jersey guy yeh?
  • Options
    I remember you :) Welcome back again.
  • Options
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    That is so so so rude.

If you can't say anything nice than damn well don't say anything at all.

I don't see how it was mean? He just said he didn't remember him. Lordy. It wasn't that rude.

I am also inclined to say he has a slight point....

Welcome back though, Heyoka :).
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Fuck sake he was pissed leave him alone.

Welcome back Heyoka, I remember you, New Jersey guy yeh?

Fuck Sake, chill out, how was i meant to know?
  • Options
    Fuck Sake, chill out, how was i meant to know?

Someone writing a barely sensical post at 04:57 AM. Pretty obvious if you ask me. :thumb:
  • Options
    Someone writing a barely sensical post at 04:57 AM. Pretty obvious if you ask me. :thumb:

I hardly look at what time every post is sent and with not seeing the guy around before he could have been retarded in some way.

Plus drunk or not doesn't give you an excuse to be rude to somebody does it?
  • Options
    If ya walk down the pub I think you'll find it does :p:p

No it doesn't.

If some dick was in your birds face giving her shit would you just stand there and leave him to it, just because he's drunk?

I don't think i would, being drunk is no excuse.
  • Options
    and with not seeing the guy around before he could have been retarded in some way.

:lol:

Retarted? Not very PC. ;)
    Plus drunk or not doesn't give you an excuse to be rude to somebody does it?

Ever been around pissed people. I think it does.

Alcohol reduces impulse control and increases emotional volatility.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I don't see how it was mean? He just said he didn't remember him. Lordy. It wasn't that rude.

I am also inclined to say he has a slight point....

Welcome back though, Heyoka :).

He was downright rude. He literally said you are new, and not been around long so we don't give a shit about ya. If that is not rude then I don't know what is. Fair enough he had only been here since the start of what january or whatever but he has just as much of a right to open a thread and say hey im back after he has been away for a while just as much as some user of four years. If someone else had opened a similar thread saying im back and they had been a user for 4 years then he would have said hiya or whatever, just because Heyoka hadnt been using thesite long doesn't mean he should be rude to him.

I always thought this message boards was meant to be a welcoming place, with a reception for Heyoka like Shogun gave I wouldn't quite class it as welcoming would you?

Heyoka was a very good member while he was around and I did notice he had disappeared for a while and did miss him. He contributed to the boards well, in my opinion much better than I have ever seen Shogun contribute, except for drunken mumblings of course.

Just wish people would show some more respect for people. :grump:

Anyway, Rant over!
  • Options

I thought that as well actually. :yes:
  • Options
    He was downright rude. He literally said you are new, and not been around long so we don't give a shit about ya.

In my opinion he was saying your new and there are shit loads of members here so no I don't remember you...
    How is that rude?

It's not like he told him to fuck off or anything.
  • Options
    He was downright rude. He literally said you are new, and not been around long so we don't give a shit about ya.

What?! No he didn't! He said that because he hasn't been here long, he doesn't recognise him. That's hardly rude, and it's not a crime, either. You're taking it far too seriously. There are people I wouldn't recognise if they came back who have been members for longer than Heyoka, because I don't really pay attention to who posts what, unless I recognise their avatars.

Christ on a bicycle :eek2: .
  • Options

Alcohol reduces impulse control and increases emotional volatility.

I think you are missing the point. I said being drunk does not give you the RIGHT to be rude to others.

It may do all that to your impulses or whatever but you still have control and to write a post he obviously has, he probably knew he was being rude but just didn't give a shit about Heyoka's feelings because he was drunk. Either way like i said, just because he was drunk doesn't give him an excuse for the reply he gave.

At least Ashlee understands :thumb:
  • Options
    At least Ashlee understands :thumb:

Actually, I rather get the feeling that it is only you and Ashlee who DON'T understand...
  • Options
    Christ on a bicycle

:lol: Never heard that before :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    :lol: Never heard that before :D
    :D

I picked it up from my sister :yes:.
  • Options
    Ding Ding...

Round 2

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    I said being drunk does not give you the RIGHT to be rude to others.

No you didn't, you said it doesn't give you the excuse. The chemical effect of alcohol on the body reduces impulse control and increases emotional volatility. This may include writing something they probably wouldn't write sober. Still, I don't think it's all that rude. Heyoka is a relatively new user, he hasn't made thousands of posts, shogun doesn't come on as much as he used to, why should he said "Oh yes I remember you welcome back?"
    It may do all that to your impulses or whatever but you still have control and to write a post he obviously has, he probably knew he was being rude but just didn't give a shit about Heyoka's feelings because he was drunk.

Thanks for agreeing with me, now just put 2 and 2 together and you'll understand fully.
  • Options
    I think if he was sober then he'd maybe have worded his reply a bit better or not said anything at all, so of course the fact that he was drunk affected his response.

Shogun only made a general comment anyway, but then you went and said he contributed nothing but drunken mumblings - which negated any point you might have had.

It's hardly anything to get worked up about though, is it?
  • Options
    Still, I don't think it's all that rude. Heyoka is a relatively new user, he hasn't made thousands of posts, shogun doesn't come on as much as he used to, why should he said "Oh yes I remember you welcome back?"

So if he had nothing to do with Heyoka why bother posting in the first place?

You don't even know for a fact he was drunk anyway. This is a stupid argument too, either way it's down to personal opinion on what is rude and what isn't.
  • Options
    Heyoka is a relatively new user, he hasn't made thousands of posts, shogun doesn't come on as much as he used to, why should he said "Oh yes I remember you welcome back?"

Yesss...but clearly the thread is for people who remember him to say Hi to him...when I read it first, it came across as a bit rude, too, because he'd actually bothered to say "No - I don't rememeber you"....he doesn't have to say "Oh yes I remember you welcome back", but he didn't HAVE to say anything at all...........
  • Options
    Hehe, I bet all this crap is starting to sound familiar to him.