Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats the best way to finish a rel?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    Nooooooooooooooo.

This guy was LONG before your time.

Lacy - the last time he got banned was when he suggested that he wanted to go to the last meet, if that helps (which would have been in October/November) :p.

*is off to search* :D
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    *is off to search* :D
    I thought you might :p.
  • Options
    I thought you might :p.

Ok i have just trawled through about 20 pages and i gave up. Can someone just tell me pleeeeeeease? I couldn't even find a hint of a mention of a banning :(
  • Options
    Ok i have just trawled through about 20 pages and i gave up. Can someone just tell me pleeeeeeease? I couldn't even find a hint of a mention of a banning :(
    Haha.

He had two usernames, obviously. Although technically three, cause he changed one and then changed it back again.

Samael/Karma Killer/Ertrael.

:yes:.
  • Options
    Haha.

He had two usernames, obviously. Although technically three, cause he changed one and then changed it back again.

:yes:.

Great, after all that i've never even heard of him :p
  • Options
    Great, after all that i've never even heard of him :p
    You have done, you just don't remember him :p. He hasn't been around for years, but he used to be a regular. *shrug*
  • Options
    Best way to end a rel.....
    Not returning calls/txts! :D
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Best way to end a rel.....
    Not returning calls/txts! :D

Booooo!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :D:p
  • Options
    This is gonna sound bad and i'm not suggesting you do it, but i've nearly always found that cheating on someone is a great way to end a relationship. I don't have the heart to dump someone to their face, i'd rather just destroy their view of me!
  • Options
    Oh god...I'm losing the will to live reading this thread....so I'll stop....:grump:
  • Options
    Lol only time i've dumped someone has been via text :o
  • Options

Never heard of him!

I've had a girl I was sorta seeing say she didn't want to kiss me anymore through a txt which also said how sorry she was by doing it through txt. It didn't bother me much tbh. Just another form of communication but it's better face to face I reckon!
  • Options
    This is gonna sound bad and i'm not suggesting you do it, but i've nearly always found that cheating on someone is a great way to end a relationship. I don't have the heart to dump someone to their face, i'd rather just destroy their view of me!

:yes:
  • Options
    Well I saw him today and finished it. He's being really understanding and good about it though, although I think it may hit him hard if he doesn't put some distance between us for a bit, rather than trying to go straight to be best friends. He knows I am really good friends with most of my exes, but thats mostly been 6 - 12 months afterwards when i haven't seen or really spoken to them in between. But we'll see how it goes.

Cheers guys.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote: »
    Well I saw him today and finished it. He's being really understanding and good about it though, although I think it may hit him hard if he doesn't put some distance between us for a bit, rather than trying to go straight to be best friends. He knows I am really good friends with most of my exes, but thats mostly been 6 - 12 months afterwards when i haven't seen or really spoken to them in between. But we'll see how it goes.

Cheers guys.

*hugs*
  • Options
    my gitbag of a flatmate broke up with his girlfriend the day after his birthday :impissed:
    she spent a fortune on presents for him, only for him to break up with her the next day!!

i knew he was going to do it a few weeks beforehand, but obviously couldnt/wouldnt tell her. mostly because we didnt really talk anyway, and also obviously because it wasnt my place!

not a nice thing to do tho :no: