Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Magical evening

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't know if this should be in relationships, but I couldn't think of anywhere else....

Basically my man and I have been together for a few weeks, and yet somehow we've managed to do that without going on one date! So yesterday I asked him if it was ok if I took him out for dinner on Sunday. He seemed really chuffed and told me it was the first time anyone had asked him that (specifically asked him if they could take him out).

So, since it's our first date and his first experience of being 'taken out', I want to make it special. I'm taking him to a wicked little Indian restaurant with live music and an awesome menu (he's a chef so should appreciate it). But I want to add a couple of extra little touches to make the evening special. I was thinking of making a treasure hunt with clues hidden in his favourite places in the city, leading to the restaurant, but I'm doing something similar for his birthday and I don't want to kill it already. Anyone got any ideas?! (especially people from Bristol!!)

Comments

• Options
    Awww! that sounds splendid!
    I love the idea of a treasure hunt, but if youre doing the same kinda thing for his bday, perhaps leave it til then? or just do a mini one? Now to think of ideas...hummm. Im not from bristol, so i cant give you any pointers there. and i cant say im an expert with romantic dates.
    Take him home for dessert? :naughty:
  • Options
    if you're set on doing the treasure hunt thingy i would leave it till his birthday.
  • Options
    That's a really good idea. You should be devious and set for some splendor.