Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how do you sleep

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Matteh wrote: »
    Calvin i was about to ask "boardies?" but i googled to find my answer :)

I love my boardies, would wear them all the time if i could. So comfortable. :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Warm - Just a pair of shorts, maybe a vest.
    Cold - Pyjamas with underwear and a t-shirt.
  • Options
    god, I mostly rfall asleep in my clother. or I wear a teeshirt and some jazz pants. My old man bought me some pajamas a couple of years ago, but I've figured that since I couldn't be bothered before, a new pair of jamas ain't gonna make me bothered now. Also, falling asleep in your clothes is handy if you are prone to being late the next day- get up and you're ready! lol. is that gross?
  • Options
    i hate sleepin naked. i normally sleep in pj bottoms/boxers/shorts and t shirt/vest top. that said i wear pjs always if im in the house :D
  • Options
    If I'm on my own, pyjamas or nighty. If I'm at the boyfriend's, just knickers. I absolutely cannot sleep naked. If we've had sex I have to go and find some knickers to put on before I can sleep :blush:
  • Options
    At boyfriend's house, either just my pants orrrrrrrrr naked (depending on what happened beforehand :o). At home, pants (always), and either a nightie, shorts/big t-shirt, boyfriend's boxers/boyfriend's shirt, or short/vest pj's. Yah.
  • Options
    Either shorts and a vest type pjs or nothing, depending on whether I have bedtime company or if I'm too drunk to find my pjs.
  • Options
    Pyjamas or naked, depending on how i feel. I personally cant understand how people can sleep in their knckers, it's just too uncomfortable for me and if it's still the knickers from that day :yuck:
  • Options
    just boxers. most comfy. If it's a really cold winterday then PJ's, usually shortsleeved, however.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I don't sleep.
  • Options
    If I'm on my own, pyjamas or nighty. If I'm at the boyfriend's, just knickers. I absolutely cannot sleep naked. If we've had sex I have to go and find some knickers to put on before I can sleep :blush:

same. I don't really like sleeping naked and after sex I put the boxers on too, just feels better.
  • Options
    Naked or occasionally a nightie, I hate having anything restrictive on my bottom half unless it's that time of the month.

Obviously each to their own but in health terms it's really not the best thing for your tiddy to be confined in knickers in bed, and if you insist then they should be cotton... and fresh on! That's your health warning for today :p
  • Options
    PJs normally, but after sex I usually sleep butt naked! :razz:
  • Options
    I cant sleep in the buff lol Gotta be wearing something. When its cold I'll put some jim jams on but when its warm I'll just wear a nighty type thing.
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    Naked or occasionally a nightie, I hate having anything restrictive on my bottom half unless it's that time of the month.

Obviously each to their own but in health terms it's really not the best thing for your tiddy to be confined in knickers in bed, and if you insist then they should be cotton... and fresh on! That's your health warning for today :p

:yes: it really cant be healthy to wear the same knickers all day and night. I only wear knickers to bed if it's time of the month, rest of the time- pjs if im by myself and nothing when I'm with the boy
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »

Yeah, yeah, I know, but I seriously wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't have any on, so sleep wins every time :p
    Also, I have never had thrush or anything nasty going on down there, so meh.
  • Options
    Generally either a nightie or nothing
  • Options
    If I'm on my own I wear pyjama bottoms and whatever big T shirt is to hand, at the moment it's an enormous Banbury Canoe Club one. If I'm sharing with my boyfriend I sleep in the nuddy pants.

same as but usually knickers to protect me from the Penis.
  • Options
    Pyjamas and socks normally. (the ones with that weird tread stuff on the bottom like slipper socks)
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    I only wear knickers to bed if it's time of the month,

Ditto. I did used to wear knickers to bed but found it to be so uncomfortable.
    Oh right, sorry...didn't realise it wasn't ok to be creative with colour

It's only because the pink is a bit difficult to read.
  • Options
    I don't really like sleeping naked unless its summer. Usually just wear a pair of pj bottoms and a vest or a t-shirt. Occasionally a nightie.
  • Options
    PJs normally. Knickers and vest top in the summer. I always wear knickers in bed, but I do change into fresh ones beforehand. Slepping in nothing is reserved for when its just too hot or when I have someone to share the bed with.
  • Options
    I sleep either naked, wearing underwear, wearing a babydoll or a chemise.

I also own lots of pyjamas.
  • Options
    Ha, my housemate owns about 230857848 pairs of pyjamas but always, without fail, sleeps naked! No logic there whatsoever. That's apart from the time she fell asleep drunk on her shower floor wearing a pair of boots!
  • Options
    I fell asleep on my bathroom floor just wearing a skirt and bra once :blush:

I think I must have fallen asleep whilst getting undressed?

That was last yearrrr though :lol:
  • Options
    Nothing summer or winter, i get too hot.
  • Options
    I fell asleep on my bathroom floor just wearing a skirt and bra once :blush:

I think I must have fallen asleep whilst getting undressed?

That was last yearrrr though :lol:

:lol:

Sometimes, I will wear any shorts/tacksuit bottoms I can find if I have dirty bottoms (due to period) instead of actually finding pyjama bottoms.

I seem to own so many pairs of pyjamas, but only wear the same 3/4 pairs.
  • Options
    Naked....if it's cold, I just chuck an extra blanket on the bed! If I try to wear anything in bed, I wake up in the middle of the night all uncomfortable with everything twisted round because I move around so much in my sleep!! So naked is more comfy. :)
  • Options
    I don't sleep.

That made me rofl
    Rachael wrote: »
    same as but usually knickers to protect me from the Penis.

and that!
    HanHan wrote: »
    Naked....if it's cold, I just chuck an extra blanket on the bed! If I try to wear anything in bed, I wake up in the middle of the night all uncomfortable with everything twisted round because I move around so much in my sleep!! So naked is more comfy. :)

Im the same i fidget a hell of a lot and twist so mcuch i tend to get quite tangled lol.
  • Options
    Mmm, nekkid or pjs. It depends how cold it is and how persistent the b/f is. Sometimes we both wear pj's in bed together - we're so cool! (we're just too tight to turn the heating on really :D)