Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

help plz

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    okay thanks for the advice im going to see him on monday so i wil try do it then
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Im with Wyetry on this. The girl is talking sense, you want to just get rid.

He sounds like he has a few issues that he needs to deal with before he can commit to you or anyone.

Explain that he rushed you, and you are only young and need a life, and tell him maybe if you meet up again in a few years, you can see whats happening, but DO NOT do anything now!

Please try to stop crying love :)
    thanks bunnie ill tell him that i know its gonna be hard becuase every time i feel like i want to break up with him he always says he loves me or hugs me and it makes me feel like a bitch for wanting to break up with him
    He's playing you sweetie - he is intentionally trying to make you feel evil so you dont' break up with him and its just not right.
    yeah i guess your right ive proberly just gotta be strong and tell him before he has a chance to make me feel like an evil bitch
    sorry i havnt been on for ages but i have been trying to sort things out with him but i went to stay with him at the weekend and to cut a long story short i found out he had another girlfriend which upset me loads but i had no way of getting home as he was gonna pay for me to get home (he lives in northampton) so i rung up my mum in tears and told her what had happened and she had a word with him and he told her that he loves me and doesnt want to lose me

my mum told me to give him another chance so i have and we are still together but all my friends are telling me to dump him because he has lied to me 3 times this week and accuses me of cheating on him nearly every day but i think deep down he does really love me and he does show it most of the time

also he has asked me to get married to him again and i said yes to please him and he wants to get married on his birthday 26th may 2007 but i havnt agreed a date yet

What reason do you have to stay with someone like this?

If you were to dump m, what would you actually lose? (apart from him of course)

Personally, I see no reason for you to stay with someone like this.

About the marriage thing - I think you should only say yes if that's what you want; don't just say yes to someone just to please them.
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Say no.

Far too young.

Far too quick.

Far too scary, IMO.
    Have to agree, im afraid. Been with my bf for four years and we haven't moved in together. (Well we did a few years ago but it didn't work out).

Anyway the point im trying to make is it's just too soon.
    He's a headfuck - get rid now, seriously. He has other gfs, and then accuses you of cheating? You clearly don't want to be with him and are under no obligation to do so. Tell him it's over and make sure you cut all contact, and move on. I've had whiney gits shower me with affection but get jealous and possessive really quick. Then make me feel bad when i walk away, they've all been headfucks. Get away now.
    ibanezdude wrote: »
    I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking but they're afraid to say...

What the fuck?

lol
    Wyetry wrote: »
    DUMP HIM NOW

:yes: Hes a headfuck, just get rid of him. Hes playing with your emotions
    to get you to stay but in the long run hes really going to mess your head up.
    sorry i havnt been on for ages but i have been trying to sort things out with him but i went to stay with him at the weekend and to cut a long story short i found out he had another girlfriend which upset me loads but i had no way of getting home as he was gonna pay for me to get home (he lives in northampton) so i rung up my mum in tears and told her what had happened and she had a word with him and he told her that he loves me and doesnt want to lose me

my mum told me to give him another chance so i have and we are still together but all my friends are telling me to dump him because he has lied to me 3 times this week and accuses me of cheating on him nearly every day but i think deep down he does really love me and he does show it most of the time

also he has asked me to get married to him again and i said yes to please him and he wants to get married on his birthday 26th may 2007 but i havnt agreed a date yet

Oh for fuck sake! :rolleyes: