Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Whoop!!! It really IS the weekend now!!! :)

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello you :wave: I was beginning to think you had de-babied (is that a word?)!
    Goingtowork now at 6, then out down the pub after it.
    briggi wrote: »
    Hello you :wave: I was beginning to think you had de-babied (is that a word?)!

I wish!

overdue now :(

Had the week from hell, so havent been on much.
    I'm going to listen to jazz and eat food in a jazz cafe thingy tonight and then tomorrow night i'm going to the theater.

A bit of a quiet weekend for me becuase I'm megga buzy all of next weekend with parties and clubbing and family galore.

Oh and i might see if i can sneek in a trip to the in-laws new holiday flat to go and have a snoop round as well.
    The word weekend isn't in my vocabulary these days :grump: I've got my finals starting on April the 11th and I have 7 to look forward to, so I'm confined to the library for the time being! April 27th my "weekend," begins!! :)
    Town tomorrow. I'm hoping to finally get my phone sorted out.
    I am going to London tomorrow to see my boyfriend, who I haven't seen for TWO WEEKS. Can't wait :D
    Tomorrow will consist of a bit of revision (or, rather, finding all my notes and actually sorting them out properly >.<), work 3-10 and then cuddling up to the boy in bed. Lie in on Sunday, methinks :yes:.
    Work tomorrow, and then booking stuff up for my holiday on Sunday.
    Im de-toxing this weekend....had a mad week..couldnt face another drink!:yuck: .....but i might go meet the lads in the pub later for one or two!:chin:
    Well, finished school today for end of term so we get two weeks off YEAHHHHH!

Went to the cinema and watched premonition , its good but you must pay attention , and i ate way too many wine gums whilest in there...
    Im de-toxing this weekend....had a mad week..couldnt face another drink!:yuck: .....but i might go meet the lads in the pub later for one or two!:chin:

aye rightlad..youd drink a bottle of bucky if i got ya 1..

we've that psychology test 16th may..go nutsbefore it.,...whenwe get back after easter.

:crazyeyes
    Our pub crawl ended up going mad. Got thrown out of the second pub because my mate didn't have PHOTO ID even though he had loads of cards and he started getting lary. Urm then we visited a few more pubs and bars, ended up in the local club, got in a fight, went outside to take a phone call and the bouncers wouldn't let me back in...about 1am....I can't fucking remember how I got home, but I threw up somewhere...and now my head fucking hurts.

Good night :)
    Well im gutted :( can't even walk now .. ankles still swollen and it fuckin kills .. so no Godskitchen for me :(
    Oh god alcohol is evil Im definatly staying in tonight. Somehow i managed to throw up in my back garden and take a bathroom shelf of the wall.
    I feel old :(

Last night i went cocktail drinking with a friend of mine, and got in about 1ish. Took my car to be fixed this morning at 9.30, went into town and failed to buy anything, and then i gardened. Stayed in this evening because i'm skint.

I'm such a loser.