Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

PS3 games

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone got a PS3? Its only just been released in the UK so im kinda excited about it bein finally out over here! I dunno what game to get as a launch title, ive been lookin at the official site for resistance looks amazin actually, storyline is very detailed.

can anyone recommend a game to start with? or even better if youve played resistance and can fill me in as to how it plays, let me know.

cheers!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    spammo
    I've edited out your spam link - but just on principal I'd like to point out -

Resistance looks shit
    resistance plays shit
    resistance is boring
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Jim V wrote: »
    I've edited out your spam link - but just on principal I'd like to point out -

Resistance looks shit
    resistance plays shit
    resistance is boring
    That sums it up well Jim.

On form nice and early :p
    When some decent games come out for the PS3 and Blueray dvds come down in price a touch, i reckon it will become the be all and end all of consoles... until PS4
    Bullseye wrote: »
    When some decent games come out for the PS3 and Blueray dvds come down in price a touch, i reckon it will become the be all and end all of consoles... until PS4

but of course. the ps2 wasn't anything great when it first came out and i was happy enough with my ps1. then a few months down the line after release, titles started coming out that forced my hand. just don't know how i'll afford i'll ps3 when the titles do start coming out. might have to blow a student loan and live on lidl beans.
    the ps2 launch was dire too.

SSX and Tekken Tag were the only decent games i can think of.
    Most console launches are shit. They try and make sure they have one killer title (Mario 64, Halo), but most of the best games don't tend to come out for about a year.
    I overheard a couple of guys one who works at GAME talking today. They were saying the PS3 is for mugs if they buy it now. The said to buy it in stock the company only pays £150 per PS3 unit, then they put on the obvious mark ups, then their profit margins. One actually said, they will be down to £200 in about a year. Scandalous if its true eh?
    Wii = Teh PwnZ!!!

FaceD!