Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Whats the Scariest Film You've ever seen?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jim V wrote: »
    The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, hands down the most disturbing thing I'd ever seen. Beyond the metal door killing the whole end of the film is simply rank, filled with abuse and an all pervading sense of misery and unpleasantness. If anyone has a dvd version check out the extras as well - the 'bloopers' pretty much show how horrible the whole film making was, something that seeps into the film.

Leatherface is the most disturbing villain ever. I think it's just that he's so awkward and clumsy but utterly relentless.
    JimV: you mentioned the guinea pig films in another thread, are they as bad as they say or are they just shocking instead of scary?

Just unpleasant and repulsive - that Japanese industry obsession with the abuse of women.
    Addict wrote: »
    Leatherface is the most disturbing villain ever. I think it's just that he's so awkward and clumsy but utterly relentless.

Damn right, the guys a loon! The fact he just keeps on going and going, legging it after that bird .. madness.
    Jim V wrote: »
    Just unpleasant and repulsive - that Japanese industry obsession with the abuse of women.

I had a look at mermaid in a manhole and it was just that.
    'It' is the only film i really cant sit through, i love horror films but i hate that one cos i watched it as a kid and i absolutely hate clowns, that pic someone posted made me feel sick an i had to change the page quickly i just cant stand it.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Gattaca.
    'It' is the only film i really cant sit through, i love horror films but i hate that one cos i watched it as a kid and i absolutely hate clowns, that pic someone posted made me feel sick an i had to change the page quickly i just cant stand it.

Sorrrry :blush: that was probably my fault :p