Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

To All Parents - Smile Knowingly...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A market researcher called at a house and his knock was answered by a young woman with three small children running around her. He asked her if she minded replying to his questions and when she agreed, he asked her if she knew his company, Cheeseborough-Ponds.

When she said no, he mentioned that among their many products was Vaseline and she certainly knew of that product. When asked if she used it, the answer was,"Yes, we use it when we have sexual intercourse."

The interviewer was amazed. He said, "I always ask that question because everyone uses our product and they always say they use it for the child's bicycle chain, or the gate hinge or some other purpose; but I know that most people really use it for sexual intercourse, they just don't like to say so. Since you've been so frank, could you tell me exactly how you use it?"

"We put it on the doorknob to keep the kids out."

Comments

• Options
    :lol: never thought of that.
    A chair under the door handle works well too.
  • Options
    Sending them to the shop for sweets and a paper is a popular choice too...
  • Options
    not sure my 6 year old would come back again.
  • Options
    lmao
  • Options
    Sending them to the shop for sweets and a paper is a popular choice too...

Memories of my childhood have just been destroyed.
  • Options
    hahahaha :D
  • Options
    :lol::lol:Class! I'm opting for a bolt on the inside of OUR bedroom door :naughty: That and sending my daughter off to her grandparents/aunties for the night :naughty::naughty:Which reminds me I need to get some stuff sorted for her going away next week :thumb: