Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We have a new member 'awaiting email verification' Their user name ? DiscountCigarettes. I wonder what their first post will be about ? :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    perhaps he wants help with his sex life :D
    I think it will be a detailed account of the time he spent as a POW in Burma all those years ago.

Finally letting go of all those emotions in great detail to allow us all to build up an image of what it was like and let us experience the suffering he/she endured during that time.
    Now now, you are not supposed to judge memebers. If you believe a memeber is posting spam or a previously banned member you should pm the mods and they can deal with it accordingly, you should not make a public spectacle out of it.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    We have a new member 'awaiting email verification' Their user name ? DiscountCigarettes. I wonder what their first post will be about ? :p

Thank fuck for that. I thought your other half was joining. Which would mean any time one of you made even a slighty innuendo-esque comment the other would be straight along with the "Ooooh, Matron!" jibes :p
    Thank fuck for that. I thought your other half was joining. Which would mean any time one of you made even a slighty innuendo-esque comment the other would be straight along with the "Ooooh, Matron!" jibes :p

:lol: Ha Ha. He is the innuendo King

:thumb:

:lol:
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    my_name wrote: »
    Now now, you are not supposed to judge memebers. If you believe a memeber is posting spam or a previously banned member you should pm the mods and they can deal with it accordingly, you should not make a public spectacle out of it.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indeed, unless their name is DiscountCigarettes :p
    Could have been useful spam this time though :(

:lol: