Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Space

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fairy wrote: »
    :) No worries, cheers for the response. Think Ill be staying away from noticeboards now...

Aww....:crying: Bugger. Stuck my foot right in it there.....:grump:
    HanHan wrote: »
    Aww....:crying: Bugger. Stuck my foot right in it there.....:grump:

Lol not you...just people on noticeboards taking things in different ways, people expressing their opinions in certain ways. Nevermind. I call this ridiculous topic I made now dead!
    Lol not you...just people on noticeboards taking things in different ways, people expressing their opinions in certain ways. Nevermind.

Oh! Ha! OK....:blush:
    Go talk to the girl whos bothering you lol

I'm just tired'a hearing excuse such as yours and jackanory story where diesent lads/girls get messed about because the other half needs space, or the gir/ladl only wants something out of it when it suits her/him! If you cant be dealing with the fellow/lass in your life at the moment an you've got other things going on, its obvious a relationship isn't for you during this time. I mean, I don't really know much about it so I cant really say anymore.

Maybe I've got you wrong, infact I probably have :lol: if I have, I apologise.
    Box wrote: »
    I'm just tired'a hearing excuse such as yours and jackanory story where diesent lads get messed about because the girl needs space, or the girl only wants something out of it when it suits her! If you cant be dealing with the fellow in your life at the moment an you've got other things going on, its obvious a boyfriend isn't for you during this time. I mean, I don't really know much about it so I cant really say anymore.

Maybe I've got you wrong, if I have, I apologise.

(It's a girl......made that mistake too!!) :)
    Jeeze I dont think I get on with northerners...
    HanHan wrote: »
    (It's a girl......made that mistake too!!) :)

I know ;)

I changed it look:cool:
    Box wrote: »
    I know ;)

I changed it look:cool:

Quick work!!! :thumb: