Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats wrong with me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know what I'm doing wrong as im not bad looking and i get chatted up quite often but thats all it ever is. i go on one date with a guy and they don't want to meet again. I don't see what i'm doing wrong but all my friends can hold guys down as the guys who i go out with never last longer than one day. I don't sleep with themstraight away so its not that, i just dont understand whats wrong with me, any ideas? My friends are also confused of what it could be cause i don't appear to do anything different to their relationships

Comments

• Options
    Your personality? Do you come across as clingy?
  • Options
    i'm not even clingy though, i they them call, text me first etc. my friend is much more clingy then me and she gets alot more guys and makes them last so i don't think its that
  • Options
    Are you confident or shy?

Sorry about all the questions.
  • Options
    It depends on how comfortable i feel will the guy i'm with so sometimes shy, sometimes confident so either way i cant keep them
    i guess i quite often struggle to talk about things with them if i don't know what to say but even with the guys i got along with well and chatted to alot they still didn't want me:/
    its really getting me down at the moment :(
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong as im not bad looking and i get chatted up quite often but thats all it ever is. i go on one date with a guy and they don't want to meet again. I don't see what i'm doing wrong but all my friends can hold guys down as the guys who i go out with never last longer than one day. I don't sleep with themstraight away so its not that, i just dont understand whats wrong with me, any ideas? My friends are also confused of what it could be cause i don't appear to do anything different to their relationships

Sometimes it's just a case of "the right one hasn't been there." There are always guys who are gay, not interested in relationships, have a weird taste.
    It can be that. There might be a long period of nobody, but you never know, soon enought it might be two or three at once.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Sometimes it's just a case of "the right one hasn't been there." There are always guys who are gay, not interested in relationships, have a weird taste.
    It can be that. There might be a long period of nobody, but you never know, soon enought it might be two or three at once.

:yes:

It may not be anything to do with you but the type of people you go for. (If that makes sense?)