Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Still buzzin!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone else?

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No.

    I was out drinking last night, then my mate bought some e's. I had one and it was brilliant.

    I hardly ever just take one e (like never) so to have a good time on one was a pleasant surprise.

    My buzz got kinda killed by being punched twice in the face though and then being chased through my town.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yep stilol going from saturday night.

    train wreck.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was from 7pm Saturday until half 3 this morning. ;)

    Good times, but I feel soooooooooooo rough.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote: »


    My buzz got kinda killed by being punched twice in the face though and then being chased through my town.

    what happened there then?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    z- wrote: »
    what happened there then?

    i made a post about it in the weekend thread:

    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showpost.php?p=1941895&postcount=90

    shite craic.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i read that, get that fucker sorted before he sorts you. its common knowledge they bouncers got bullied at school, they dont do things by the book because they probably cant read.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mate seriously you can do something. Report him for hitting you the other night and the text threats. Are there witnesses? The police who you ended up encountering at least? Anfd if they cant even charge him (if they do he can get restrained from contacting you) you can at least text him back saying that if he comes near you again you know who he is and have told the police and he'll be on a GBH charge and at the very least lose his job and get a hefty fine or a small spell in HM Hotels Ltd
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bouncer scum
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nah, I'm not gonna go down that route. It would do me no favours in my town getting someone in shite like that. I don't even want him to lose his job or anything. People do stupid shit over girls. He was just mad because I tackled his ex-bird. I already have that on him.

    My inclination is that once he calms down he'll realise what a dick he's been. He will know it's not wise to beat me up either, because there's alot of people in my town who wouldn't be happy about it, and he'd only cause himself more problems. It's such a shame when such nice girls are tainted by such possessive wankers.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DrugBoy wrote: »
    Mate seriously you can do something. Report him for hitting you the other night and the text threats. Are there witnesses? The police who you ended up encountering at least? Anfd if they cant even charge him (if they do he can get restrained from contacting you) you can at least text him back saying that if he comes near you again you know who he is and have told the police and he'll be on a GBH charge and at the very least lose his job and get a hefty fine or a small spell in HM Hotels Ltd

    Bad advice!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote: »
    Nah, I'm not gonna go down that route. It would do me no favours in my town getting someone in shite like that. I don't even want him to lose his job or anything. People do stupid shit over girls. He was just mad because I tackled his ex-bird. I already have that on him.


    yea defo the more senisble perspective! :thumb:
Sign In or Register to comment.