Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

For anyone that cares, a bit of news

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jomery wrote: »
    ... and b) she was a crap kisser! As if it was her first time, lots of feeling teeth/her sticking her tongue out/slobbering - it's actually felt nicer to just be kissed on the lips by girls who see me as a close friend.

Um, I'm confused. Aren't you the world's oldest virgin and had never pulled? I'd say the lack of experience is yours.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Jomery.

She's far too young. Just don't follow up on this one, at all. Take the experience, log it, and move onwards otherwise you could *really* hurt this lass. 16 is a bit of an impressionable age.

Not necessarily...loads of girls that age go out purely to pull....I wouldn't assume she's going to fall for him or want to take it further just because she's younger...infact, far from it....
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    Not necessarily...loads of girls that age go out purely to pull....I wouldn't assume she's going to fall for him or want to take it further just because she's younger...infact, far from it....

I would agree with that, but I would also be careful because if she does really like him, then it would be incredibly cruel to go out with her for practice, or some sort of ego boost. A quick kiss in a club isn't a big deal, but leading her on would be.
  • Options
    I would agree with that, but I would also be careful because if she does really like him, then it would be incredibly cruel to go out with her for practice, or some sort of ego boost. A quick kiss in a club isn't a big deal, but leading her on would be.

Ohh...I see...fair enough! :thumb:
  • Options
    For anyone that cares, a bit of news (and yes I'm posting on the "wrong" thread, because "my" thread has been locked).

Pulled a girl tonight for the first time ever in my 23 years. Listened to the advice of just going ahead and making a move, nothing to lose. Started dancing with her, she was (surprisingly!) really responsive so I was pretty confident and we started pulling for the next hour. Asked if she wants to see me again she said yes, will be doing so this weekend.

You'd think I'd be over the moon given my thread, the psychological need to get rid of those 'virgin-lips' plates. To be honest I don't feel a thing. I should feel so happy that I can no longer claim I'm 'completely unfanciable' and have 'never kissed a girl'. But a) she was 16 (doing GCSEs!) and not that attractive, feel given my looks/status I ought to do better like everyone else of my calibre does, and b) she was a crap kisser! As if it was her first time, lots of feeling teeth/her sticking her tongue out/slobbering - it's actually felt nicer to just be kissed on the lips by girls who see me as a close friend.

Why on earth are you even thinking about being with someone if you don't fancy them? Or is it just to prove that someone does fancy you and that the sooner you're not a virgin the better? She's far too young for you anyway - at her age, I wouldn't have even gone out with a 19 year old, let alone a 23 year old...

If you don't fancy her then don't bother stringing her along. Or are you doing this to prove something?
  • Options
    MLY wrote: »
    Also saying "like everyone else of my calibre", i'm sorry but what calibre is that? 23 year old virgin calibre? The only person thats remotely interested in your calibre (i presume you mean rich and a Cambridge grad?) is you.
    For the industry I'm involved in and life I live, image matters a lot. The upmarket clubs I go to, if you're not attractive or classy enough you don't get let in, simple. And the 'calibre' concept is simple - I am a not-bad-looking, high-class person with good job prospects, and therefore surely my 'match' would be someone of similar calibre? In London there is heavy inter-dating between attractive bankers, lawyers, young doctors etc from Oxbridge and London universities. You also get a lot of respect amongst peers/clients if you're out with a stunning girlfriend, and you'd be laughed at if you're with a minger. Sorry but that's the way it is, you may find it odd if you live somewhere else in the country where image isn't so relevant, but for where I am it's essential.

As for going out with someone I don't particularly like, I was just following the advice of the HowToBeCooler site that for your first experience you shouldn't be picky to gain experience, so that you'll be much better off if the right person eventually comes along:
    Don't be too picky
    Guys who are inexperienced with women have a tendency to pull out the 'I have high standards' card when confronted with the fact that they're not doing so well with the ladies. I think sometimes they really believe it. Other times they're aware on some level that it's all just a rationalization for them being too scared to do what they have to do.

Guys who get laid tend to be a lot more practical at times. They'll say things like 'Yeah she's ugly but I'm drunk and I want to get laid' or 'Yeah she's dumb and high-maintenance, but she's hot.'
    I expect to get flamed heavily as per usual for this post. Maybe some of you need to be more tolerant that different people in the UK live very different lives depending on background, lifestyle etc, and thus their attitudes and priorities are very different. All my male and female friends are attractive and high-calibre, you don't get let into the VIP rooms at Movida or Chinawhite if you're unattractive. And it's not unreasonable to think that girls I get should be an "equal match" rather than someone much less attractive etc than myself.
  • Options
    TBH, I think that if you go out with someone you don't find attractive, it makes you sound desparate.
  • Options
    Oh to be you Jomery :rolleyes:

Maybe you need to adopt a less superficial lifestyle in order to get fucked?
  • Options
    As for going out with someone I don't particularly like, I was just following the advice of the HowToBeCooler site that for your first experience you shouldn't be picky to gain experience, so that you'll be much better off if the right person eventually comes along:

So, you're just going out with someoen for the sake of it are you?:yeees:
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    So, you're just going out with someoen for the sake of it are you?:yeees:
    I won't apologise for that. I'm 23 and have zero relationship experience. Surely something's better than nothing at all.
  • Options
    Talk about being desparate...
  • Options
    So how did she get in when she was 16 and a minger then?

If london is so shallow then go and find a stunning girl who's only interested in whats in your wallet - if 'that's how it is'. Are you actually happy living in a such a shallow society? Maybe you're just not supposed to be there. Which can only be good.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    Talk about being desparate...

Well, that was never out of question or? Since day one.
    Not that it is a good thing, but can't tell a man not to eat so hasty when he starved for a week.
  • Options
    In London there is heavy inter-dating between attractive bankers, lawyers, young doctors etc from Oxbridge and London universities.

Not for you though eh? Sorry, but you're so up your own arse it's pitiful - if you actually came back down to terrafirma and realised that life is what you make it and not what the magazines or glitterati say it is then maybe you'd actually find a girl who's attention you're worthy of.
    You also get a lot of respect amongst peers/clients if you're out with a stunning girlfriend, and you'd be laughed at if you're with a minger. Sorry but that's the way it is,

So, it IS a trophy girlfriend you're after...

:rolleyes:

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    So you just did it because she accepted. Well done. You might as well have held a "FREE KISSES, MAYBE SEX" sign.

You know, it's not killing a person that makes someone evil, it's planning to kill a person. Even if they fail they're just as evil as if they had succeeded.
    Similar with you. You might not be the kind of guy who's doing it with a different woman every night and never again contacts any since you've never done it, but you're the same as him. You both just want more ticks in the box.
  • Options
    Woo where to being?
    Its great that your progressing if that’s the correct word to use(?).
    Those comments you made about her is understandable cos I think we’ve all said something along the lines about people we’ve pulled. Mosts of the out cry was to do with how you phrased it the 'given my looks/status' part etc… kinda uncool and who knows, she probably thinks the same about you.
    If your gonna start anything please tread carefully cos if she really is 16, she's gonna be impressionable, know matter how mature!

Yeah, image is a big part of London life. Its also bravado. Once you scratch the surface things aren’t always as they appear. It’s a shame you haven’t realised this. Where did you meet this girl, If you weren’t at chinawhite?

…anywhy aren’t weekend nights ‘chav night’ at chinawhite, so they let anyone in. :p

P.S Indrid Cold loving your work!
  • Options
    Jomery, as others have said you seem to be living a very shallow life. Too bad for you i guess, the rest of us are out having relationships, pulling people we fancy and generally having a good time.
    I'm sure you feel great for having pulled someone but do you know what is a better feeling? - Pulling someone you really like!
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    Ohh...I see...fair enough! :thumb:

:yes:

That's what I meant :)
  • Options
    I would also like to pose the question, that if you're of such high status etc etc etc, where the hell did you meet a 16 year old girl if all the bars/people you hang out with are coated in 24 carat gold!?

I think you're slightly delusional, mate. Life shouldn't be so pidgeon-holed.
  • Options
    my male and female friends are attractive and high-calibre, you don't get let into the VIP rooms at Movida or Chinawhite if you're unattractive.

In terms of looks perhaps, but you can have a nasty enough personality. Although I'm still laughing at the fact that Chinawhite is considered upmarket.

Having been to places like Chinawhite, the Met Bar etc, yes, it seems very glam and sophisticated at the time, but you have to look beyond that and stop deluding yourself. They're pretty much the same as everywhere else, but with a bit more pretense and sometimes a gram or two of coke here and there. If you want to meet someone there for some short term fun, fine, but you really need to take a step outside and look at the way you're behaving. I've known many guys like you, and trust me, it's noticable and not attractive in the slightest, even for something like a one night stand.
  • Options
    After reading what you post, I'm really not surprised you have trouble pulling girls.

I know for a fact I wouldn't go near you with a barge pole.

You have serious personality problems. If you want to get anywhere in life, I'd sort it out mate.
  • Options
    I can't wait for the fallout from this when she dumps him. Don't get too cocky about her being interested in you, because that could fade fast. You know these teenagers now, with their poor attention spans.

I mean you can complain all you like about us judging your lifestyle and choices, but if you come on here asking for advice about how you can pull someone pretty to look good on your arm, or what to do next with the 16 year old girl you're pretending to like, you're not going to get it.
  • Options
    After reading what you post, I'm really not surprised you have trouble pulling girls.

I know for a fact I wouldn't go near you with a barge pole.

You have serious personality problems. If you want to get anywhere in life, I'd sort it out mate.

Totally agreed.

*wonders if this girl will work out that Jomery is actually desparate and doesn't actually fancy her*
  • Options
    _79_ wrote: »

So, it IS a trophy girlfriend you're after...

:rolleyes:

Yes he admitted to me that he'd rather have a stunning girl and be surrounded by beautiful people at a posh and exclusive club than down the local with a girl that looks like everyone else.

Er helloooooooo have you not noticed you obviously can't pull anyone let alone a stunner? You are totally and utterly delusional.

As for girls that look like everyone else...who cares! We get laid, we're happy. Shame you can't see past the superficial life you've created for yourself. You'd probably be a lot happier if you did.
  • Options
    Not to add TOO much more to the stuff being fired at this fella, but I've worked in the City and it *is* very much appearances/reputation.

It fucking blows, to be honest, as the only people propagating this is themselves. These kind of people actually have no idea that the rest of the world, pretty much, despises them for exactly the reasons that he thinks are qualities. I couldn't wait to get out of there, to be honest, as I'm a decent normal bloke who loves to get down and sweaty in a proper night club, as opposed to standing around, pretending to enjoy oneself and paying through the nose in a shitty 'celeb' club. Talk about being overrated.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Not to add TOO much more to the stuff being fired at this fella, but I've worked in the City and it *is* very much appearances/reputation.

Isn't that what Paranoid Android was written about?
  • Options
    Isn't that what Paranoid Android was written about?

To be honest, I've no idea. I was not the biggest Radiohead fan when that came out. I think it could be worth a re-listening.
  • Options
    I think the term is "kicking, squealing Gucci little piggy."
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Oh to be you Jomery :rolleyes:

Maybe you need to adopt a less superficial lifestyle in order to get fucked?

ahahah potw
  • Options
    I expect to get flamed heavily as per usual for this post. Maybe some of you need to be more tolerant that different people in the UK live very different lives depending on background, lifestyle etc, and thus their attitudes and priorities are very different. All my male and female friends are attractive and high-calibre, you don't get let into the VIP rooms at Movida or Chinawhite if you're unattractive. And it's not unreasonable to think that girls I get should be an "equal match" rather than someone much less attractive etc than myself.

Ohhh woe is you. I's not your fault that you're too good for some women is it?

Like I say, women aren't there to be won, they aren't there to look pretty in your arms. If you want that, get a poodle, if you want to get laid get off cloud nine.
This discussion has been closed.