Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Where 2 Start?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, Im 16 And Currently Still At School.
I REALLY Need A Job At The Moment But Don't Have Any Idea Where To Start Looking!?
Ive Wrote Out My CV And Have My NI Number But What Kind Of Places Do I Hand It In?.. The Hours Have To Be Sort Of Flexable For School And Most Places Wont Take Me On Til I've Left!! HELPPPP!!!:crazyeyes :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Best thing to do is ask in shops in town... they quite often have adverts on their front windows but if not, go to the till and ask if you can leave your details.

My 16 year old neice works at Primark and it's great... hours after school and at the weekend if she wants it!
    When I was 16, i worked at Tescos, which gave me hours during the week that i could fit around school (i.e. eve and weekend work). If you just want some dosh, then supermarkets or retail places are the best ideas that i can think of.
    nelly_bar has given my suggestion - supermarkets are excellent for students to work at!