Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

In your joints?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used to use fag tobacco.

And I used to use a rolling mat as well. It's how I learnt to roll joints, and I used to be able to roll nice straight joints that smoked a treat.

Don't really smoke much these days, and if I am, usually someone else has rolled it.
    The nicest joint I ever rolled/smoked was in Amsterdam.

I put some cheap Jamaican Bush Weed in as baccy, then chucked in loads of Kasage Skunk (Fuckin' chronic shit! lol), then added some sausages of Afghan Black Hash (Gorgeous!), a sprinkling of Honey Hash and then some more Jamaican Bush Weed to help it not trace.

Oh my god was I battered.
    I'd say you were, that joint would have been very tasty.

How many skins?
    Shogun wrote: »
    I'd say you were, that joint would have been very tasty.

How many skins?

We were using rips and they're thicker than average skins anyway, and we still had to stick two strips together. lol
    Yea, rips are some craic.

Sounds like it was a good reefer.
    pill 'ed wrote: »

I put some cheap Jamaican Bush Weed in as baccy, then chucked in loads of Kasage Skunk (Fuckin' chronic shit! lol), then added some sausages of Afghan Black Hash (Gorgeous!), a sprinkling of Honey Hash and then some more Jamaican Bush Weed to help it not trace.

mmmm :yum:
    pill 'ed wrote: »

that made me smile... my mate got pulled and had a quarter oz of weed took off him coming back from amsterdam but left the stuff he had in his dirty washing bag. he looks like a rasta puff smoker so that may of been it though
    my_name wrote: »
    Why would you put tobacco in a joint? Thats the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I'd never do or known anybody who would waste a joint like that.

I am actually sad now.

We tend to use hash/soapbar shite a lot of the time too and it won't burn properly without tobacco.

I always preffered fag tobacco in a spliff, taste the dope better but it's easier to roll with rolling baccy.
    Rolling baccy every time. Drum gold to be precise.

..........is waiting for somebody to take the piss out of me for using drum........
    Rolling baccy every time. Drum gold to be precise.

..........is waiting for somebody to take the piss out of me for using drum........

Dirty Drum!! :lol:

Lol Nah just kidding, I don't think Drum is as bad as people say it is. I used to smoke it all the time and I'll still choose that over Amber Leaf or some shit like that.
    I'll have Drum Gold any day of the week over the rest of the roll baccy shite.
    Smoke a spliff with pills. its v.nice :D
    Box wrote: »

Lol You mean put crushed up pills in your spliff?? I can't imagine anything more disgusting!

I've smoked Speed and Coke in spliffs before and that wasn't too bad, much prefer just snorting the stuff though.
    yea wtf :chin:
    Got curious, random question... do you put tobacco in bowls and blunts too?

no
    Box wrote: »

Are you serious. I can't imagine getting anything from that other than a nasty cough and nasty smell left in the room.
    im good and dont do drugs no more :D

:eek2:
    Why the look? I'm genuinly curious. It is odd enough in joints, in my opinion, so I don't see why you wouldn't put it in other things to waste the space. It would seem to make as much sense.
    well.. several posts were made explaining that its put in joints to help it burn properly.. common sense tells you you dont need fuck all to help a bong etc burn

it would give you a nasty nasty nicotine rush and be absolutely discusting... :crazyeyes
    So what about in a blunt then? Would weed only still supposidly not burn properly enough?
    well if you cared to read the thread properly you'd see addict already answered question for you :thumb:

noone said you cant do pure grass joints, and i said in an earlier post its most likely the standard thing to do because of the amount of hash/soap bar we smoke .. that definitely wouldnt burn without tobacco
    Well I do apologize for being curious.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I only really smoked pures when an Amsterdam Tulip was made. They kick ass, use alot of weed though but well worth it. For anyone who doesn't know how to roll one, there are instructions somewhere on the net well worth a read
    Why would you put tobacco in a joint? Thats the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I'd never do or known anybody who would waste a joint like that.

I am actually sad now.

I use cig baccy.....In England we use baccy in a spliff as do Jamaicans (and if anybody should know about smoking weed its Jamaicans)
    Had a pure grass joint the other night, no tobacco and it tasted lovely.

Pity couldn't afford to do it all the time.
    z- wrote: »
    well.. several posts were made explaining that its put in joints to help it burn properly.. common sense tells you you dont need fuck all to help a bong etc burn

it would give you a nasty nasty nicotine rush and be absolutely discusting... :crazyeyes

I always have baccy in my bongs, every single time. It's just the way me and my mates have always done it, it's much nicer smoking a mix than a pure weed bong IMO.

But then again, we never smoke joints. Whenever we smoke we just pass the bong and the mix bowl around like it was a joint.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

I am actually sad now.

You Americans are odd. It's called a "JOINT" for a reason. Jeez. Rolling Chronics is just not as nice. That's what a blunt if for.

Anyway. I use fag baccy, I find it burns nicer. I also tend to bong more often, and have a Joint for a journey somewhere. Meheheh. Bongs - nice 'n pure!
    I always have baccy in my bongs, every single time. It's just the way me and my mates have always done it, it's much nicer smoking a mix than a pure weed bong IMO.

But then again, we never smoke joints. Whenever we smoke we just pass the bong and the mix bowl around like it was a joint.

:shocking: :yuck:

the thought of that is absolutely discusting and totally beyond me!!