Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Open house vs imediate consideration

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got a card in the mail today from a company that was the #1 competitor with a place that I used to work at. Alot of people that used to work with me actually went to this place because they have alot better pay, benefits and all that jazz. But the card is for a open house thing so you can learn about the place, get free food and all that junk, however in the small print on the back it gives you a place to go online to send your resume in and have immediate consideration.

I was wondering if one option is better than the other? Would attending the open house or showing your interest by sending your stuff in right away be more beneficial or would they be equally the same and the open house is for your benefit only.

The only thing that interests me about the open house is the free food. I know alot about the place already and probably know half the staff too :p

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ha! You gannet! Send the stuff by email then order a takeaway..the ultimate in laziness :p