Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

worst job/ best job

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hated working in a cafe was sheer hell

but i love my new job as a P.A. :) but ive just started and always think im doing some thing wrong

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    rachie004 wrote: »
    worst job - working in a hotel; waitressing

best job - the job I have now; glorified waitressing :p

Working for an IT company in the Sales dept. Utter shite, shit people, lots of pressure for sod all £££.

Working in Central London for a Mobile Tech company. Team of about 20 people, mainly in their 20's, all on for a good craic. That was 2002-2003, and many of us are still in touch :)
    Best job - working for a small sub-division of British Gas, dealing with company cars. All the perks of a big multi national company but none of the downside of actually working with hundreds of people.

Worst - Either working for all of 9 days at NTL or possibly my current one at a certain Japanese consumer electronics company in the call centre. There's nothing worse than dealing with idiot customers all day.

:banghead:
    Best - Body piercing

Worst - Juice bar (5th ring of hell. swear to god!)
    Worst job - 13 hour shifts washing dishes at the airport pub

Best job - Mummy, if that counts :p If not, Housekeeping at the Travel Inn (Seriously)
    Worst - Factory worker for Paterson Arran,
    Best - Receptionist, at Hotel.
    Worst - Working in Evans.
    Best - The current one. Even though I'm leaving this week I've had a lot of fun there.