Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lost photo thread

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey Meggles,

Hmm, how odd... It may have been lost/misplaced during the migration. I'll look into this and get back to you when I know more. :smile:

Sorry about this!
    Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Do you remember what the thread was called, @Meggles?

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    Meggles said:
    The Mix said:

Mike
    It was just called photo thread. I see another ones been made but there's a picture on there I want but lost on my phone haha
    Ooh no! Typical, huh?

I'll do some digging and see what we come up with. Thank you for raising this. :)

Mike

Meggles said:
    The Mix said:
    Meggles said:
    The Mix said:

Mike
    It was just called photo thread. I see another ones been made but there's a picture on there I want but lost on my phone haha
    Ooh no! Typical, huh?

I'll do some digging and see what we come up with. Thank you for raising this. :)

Mike
    There's a few threads I can't seem to find since the switch over

Oh, really? If you can give us the names of the threads, that would be very helpful. Apologies for this - we thought everything had been migrated without issue, but it looks like a few posts may have gone AWOL...

Mike

Hey @Meggles

We've reported these threads to our tech team who are looking into where they have gone! Hopefully we can get them back on the boards soon. :) 

- Aife