The "Last Movie You Watched" thread

1147148149150151153»

Comments

• bnbn Noob Posts: 3,073
    Can't believe this thread I started is still going, not that I'm complaning...
  • bashfulbashful Posts: 1 Newbie
    Saw Bad Neighbours at cinemas last Thursday. It had some good lol's.
    Most people probably want to watch this because of Zac Efron.
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,017 Moderator
    Saw Ready Player One at the weekend. Solid movie with a really cool exploration of escapism through gaming and the online world.
    < 3
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 995
    I saw a re-run of Bridge of Spies starring Tom Hanks as a brilliant lawyer defending Rudolf Abel. It was actually a true story. Makes me want to buy the dvd it was so great. :thumb:
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 708 Incredible Poster
    Mike wrote: »
    Saw Ready Player One at the weekend. Solid movie with a really cool exploration of escapism through gaming and the online world.

I can't wait to see this film. Hopefully taking kids on a school trip to see it!
    Twister!
    Infinity War.

:eek:
    < 3
    Infinity War.

:eek:

Is it good?
    Meggles wrote: »

Is it good?

So good. Might be my favourite Marvel movie to date. I'm really tempted to start a spoiler discussion about it, but I don't know who's seen it. :p
    < 3

So good. Might be my favourite Marvel movie to date. I'm really tempted to start a spoiler discussion about it, but I don't know who's seen it. :p

NO SPOILERS!!!!
  • ShaunieShaunie On a break Posts: 1,128
    Sausage party.
    🙃
    I think
  • AifeAife Posts: 898
    I recently watched The Silent Child on BBC iPlayer. I'd recommended watching it! It's a really short film only 20 minutes!
  • ShaunieShaunie On a break Posts: 1,128
    Aife wrote: »
    I recently watched The Silent Child on BBC iPlayer. I'd recommended watching it! It's a really short film only 20 minutes!

heya @Aife thank you for recommending - just watched it.
    Was very insightful!
  • HannHann Meme Queen Posts: 3,405 Ultimate Poster
    The Emoji Movie, wasn't as bad as everyone was making it out to be.
  • HannHann Meme Queen Posts: 3,405 Ultimate Poster

Seen it, but I didn't really enjoy it xD Like there was too much going on all at once to follow what was happening for me.