I hate university

MegglesMeggles Unicorn.Posts: 708 Incredible Poster
My dissertation can go roll off a cliff. I'm so over this stress.

I regret uni.

Comments

• FloxyFloxy Posts: 227 Two little ducks
    Meggles wrote: »
    My dissertation can go roll off a cliff. I'm so over this stress.

I regret uni.

University is stressful, but you must go through it to get that all important degree. Think of how much you have learnt, Meggles. Think of how far you have come! Don't give up, you'll muddle through all this, but you got to pace yourself like Belle.

Come back after an hour or so, draft out some more for about an hour or so - then take a welcome break. This is what Belle is doing with her BSc online degree course. They are piling on the work, but she's plodding on and doing brilliantly having just finished a 10,000 word biggy.
  • FranFran Posts: 118 Two little ducks
    Hey Meggles!!

Why do you say that? Is it a thought you have always had or does it depend on something specific that has just happened?
    Feel free to talk *hug*

- Fran
  • Invisible_meInvisible_me Miniposter Posts: 69
    Hi @Meggles

Can I ask what year of uni you are in? Disertations and university in general is stressful and you can have a rather lot on your plate at once. But I trust you that you can get through this. I am sure you have had many other assignments/projects and dissertations before that have caused the stress- How have you/did you get through time?- Is there anything you ca do for this one. Trust me, before you know it, you will have completed the dissertation: it will pass eventually. Though, it may be hard to think so at the moment.

I often find, that actually once you have made a start on the assignment it all isn't as bad as you think. It can be hard making a start but once you have it all gets that bit easier.

Take care,
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 708 Incredible Poster
    I FINISHED MY DISSERTATION 2 DAYS BEFORE DEADLINE
  • ShaunieShaunie On a break Posts: 1,128

YAY THATS GREAT. Well done for finishing 😊
  • AifeAife Posts: 898
    Yayy well done @Meggles! You've worked so hard for this! You should be really proud of yourself :yippe:
  • Invisible_meInvisible_me Miniposter Posts: 69

Hey Meggles,

That's brilliant!- Well done! Excellent work. Considering how stressed you were (it sounded per by your message) and you completed the assignment- not on the deadline but 2 days before. That's great!

Keep going with this high.

In_me
  • WnkicexaWnkicexa Posts: 2 Newbie
    I had similar thoughts when I wrote my dissertation. by the way, I finished it 2 hours before the deadline. but I don't recommend this extreme :D just realize, you have to finish the dissertation and be done with it. if things get too much, some of my mates ask for academic assistance here https://essayshark.com/ and successfully finished their works on time