Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How to delete

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Hi!

I am trying to delete this account as I've already got the help I need and don't feel comfortable with it being up. I need help asap, thanks
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    anna_s19 wrote: »
    Hi!

I am trying to delete this account as I've already got the help I need and don't feel comfortable with it being up. I need help asap, thanks

The Mix
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used the one on one chat but they told me to post here.
    I used the one on one chat but they told me to post here.

Then contact @Aife via The Mix. I'm sure she will help you, Anna. :)
    Thanks for your replies!! Appreciate it :) Just wondering if there’s a way to send a message to Aife if I go on her page? I couldn’t find it!
    anna_s19 Sorry it's so late, but I've had a bad night.

Aife (or Mike) being admin can only be contacted through The Mix, so you go here: http://www.themix.org.uk/community/privatemessage/new/95867 , then type their name into the header box where it says 'Enter subject' (not the top box with the x in a blue circle), type your message below it and then hit 'Post'.

Sorry you have had to wait, but staff do have a life off the forum though they are so good to us.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time on our board.

Wishing you all the best, :wave:

~ Belle
    Thank you so much! Sorry you’ve had a bad night. Thanks for taking the time to help out. All the best
    Thank you so much! Sorry you’ve had a bad night. Thanks for taking the time to help out. All the best

Thank you Anna, but I hope to see you again maybe. :)

~ Belle
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hiya,

Private message @The Mix which is the staff account x
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

Thank you all for helping out Anna. I just wanted to let you know that we're now in touch with her by PM.

All the best,

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.