Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support Circle (Tuesday 14/11/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone!

The next Support Circle will be Tuesday 14 November, 8-9.30pm with the wonderful Helenmelon. smile.gif

What is Support Circle?

For anyone who doesn't know, a support circle chat follows the same basic structure as a standard support chat session - opening round, support time, and closing round. Everyone that signs up will have their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others.

Why go to Support Circle?

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for both people who want to come and get support or be listeners and support others.

Places are limited, so sign up using the form below and we will contact you via private message to confirm your place. yes.gif

If you don't have a boards account, please let us know your email address so we can contact you. If you do have a boards account, please let us know your username. thumb.gif

- Vidhya:)

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIHgRqb1L7kmgnv_0Wk5H4DhYItTotcJ-8pVewEUKRA4cIgw/viewform?embedded=true&quot; width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Meggles wrote: »
    Do I need to sign up for this or am I good because there wasn't space for me this week?

​Hey @Meggles, great question! We've reserved you a place for next week so no need to sign up :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Done :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for signing up to support circle this evening. You should all now have a PM/email from us with the login details for tonight's session. Kesh13 we can't find a boards account for you so if you see this message, could you send us a PM and we can let you know the details for tonight's session too. :)

All the best,

- Aife

Hey @Meggles I'm really sorry about the password typo last night. That was my fault! Glad to there that you got in okay after a while. Thanks for posting on the boards to let everyone else know too. :)

- Aife